Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 14 2021, 12:28 PM

Default FT Console

Could someone please explain what that FT Console is and what use it is. I have no idea what that gobbledy gook is all about and it's just a pain to "toggle" it every single time I reload or change areas of work.
Old Oct 14 2021, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Could someone please explain what that FT Console is and what use it is. I have no idea what that gobbledy gook is all about and it's just a pain to "toggle" it every single time I reload or change areas of work.
Hi dorissau

The FT Console gives the developers information about errors any of us can get while playing or for any function of the game. It is also useful for us to check certain information about browsers, updates etc.

When you reload the game, do not click in the Toggle FT Console button while the farm is loading. As soon as the game is completely loaded, the console will not be visible for you.
Old Oct 14 2021, 08:01 PM

Thank you once again, Mary. Too impatient.! Now I will wait a bit and won't have to cuss at that Console!!!
Old Oct 14 2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Thank you once again, Mary. Too impatient.! Now I will wait a bit and won't have to cuss at that Console!!!

You are very welcome dorissau
Old Oct 25 2021, 09:17 PM

I know there are several buildings that you can change the appearance of, but is there a list of which ones?
Old Oct 26 2021, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
I know there are several buildings that you can change the appearance of, but is there a list of which ones?
Hi janelouise,

There's a list in the Game Guide, here's the link to that specific post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6298310

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 08 2021, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifts

Please put our nieghbors to send gifts to in alphabetical order or let us arrange them in our selection of order.
Old Nov 08 2021, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO OCHS View Post
Please put our nieghbors to send gifts to in alphabetical order or let us arrange them in our selection of order.
Hi Jo Ochs,
That pop up list comes from Facebook and Farm Town has no control over the order of the names or the pop up selections. If you still want to make this suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2021, 08:25 AM

Default Cost of Turbo Fish Farming Plant

Just a general question, you have updated farmtown with a new facility which is Turbo Fish Farming Plant
can you tell me why it costs so much 84 cash when all the other items are only 32 or 50 cash
Old Nov 20 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb1234 View Post
Just a general question, you have updated farmtown with a new facility which is Turbo Fish Farming Plant
can you tell me why it costs so much 84 cash when all the other items are only 32 or 50 cash
Hi Deb

The regular Fish Farming Plant costs 28 farmcash, as the Turbo one produces 3 times the products, then it costs 3 times more cash.

The other Turbo facilities added were upgrades for Coins facilities like> sawmill, mineral mine, open pit mine, metal mill, ink and pigments, textile and spinning mill, sugar refinery, dairy processing plant. So they cost 32 farmcash.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity