Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 25 2021, 10:09 AM

Default Ships

Why does when clicking on use my last ship itinerary not give me my actualy last itinerary. I know this for a fact because all my previous ships had just came back except for the one I just sent out yesterday and it does not even come close to matching it. With all the changes I will have to make it will take me 2 days to match it because it will have over 20 changes in it to make it match. This happens regularly to me. Please fix this.
Old Nov 25 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Why does when clicking on use my last ship itinerary not give me my actualy last itinerary. I know this for a fact because all my previous ships had just came back except for the one I just sent out yesterday and it does not even come close to matching it. With all the changes I will have to make it will take me 2 days to match it because it will have over 20 changes in it to make it match. This happens regularly to me. Please fix this.
Hi Crystal,
I moved your post to the subject thread about cargo ships.
Was there a pop up to tell you there wasn't a last itinerary to use? I do see you did not send a ship on the 24th so there is gap in the list. You can check this by clicking on the small question mark in the container box that you are currently preparing.
You have currently one ship out that was dispatched on the 23rd, but by missing the 24th then you haven't got a current ship to reuse the itinerary.
Try clicking the Reuse Last Itenerary again and see what the pop up messages tell you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2021, 10:09 PM

Default ship

i forgot to change the itenery to use the same one i had been using .trying to fix names back and it want let me exchange names.i can only move the names already there .tryed 6 times and it not working. guess i send pink ship off like it is like i did brown ship yesterday
Old Dec 18 2021, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i forgot to change the itenery to use the same one i had been using .trying to fix names back and it want let me exchange names.i can only move the names already there .tryed 6 times and it not working. guess i send pink ship off like it is like i did brown ship yesterday
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the cargo ships.
You can only change 10 names each time. If you haven't been able to change any try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2021, 11:36 PM

thanks i did over 10 names it been a long time since i forgot to use last one so i forgot about it being only 10 names. sorry
Old Dec 28 2021, 09:10 PM

Default Ships

I own 8 ships and while one sat at #30 I message the guy and asked if he'd move it along. He told me he was having issues with his ships and would move it as soon as he could. It timed out and it took my ship away. How do I get it back?
Old Dec 28 2021, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpruitt43@yahoo.com View Post
I own 8 ships and while one sat at #30 I message the guy and asked if he'd move it along. He told me he was having issues with his ships and would move it as soon as he could. It timed out and it took my ship away. How do I get it back?
Hi Dpruitt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the cargo ships.
There are only 7 ships, not 8. You can only have 1 of each color ship. All 7 of your ships are already out dispatched with the Yellow one being only a few hours from returning.
Old Dec 29 2021, 12:15 PM

Thumbs up My Ships

TY for your quick reply. I am getting older but I was so sure I always saw 8 ships. Guess it may have been the Warehouse set-up that put that in my head. Have a great New Year!!
Old Dec 30 2021, 02:46 AM

why do I always get the same lame neighbours who don't play regularly on my list of people to choose from... most of the good regular players have disappeared off my list of choices.. It is so frustrating that I have to skip a third of the ports or the ships just sit there.. where are the rest of my neighbours? and why doesn't it at least rotate through them instead of keeping the same ones.. they don't play so are useless for ships..
Old Dec 30 2021, 05:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
why do I always get the same lame neighbours who don't play regularly on my list of people to choose from... most of the good regular players have disappeared off my list of choices.. It is so frustrating that I have to skip a third of the ports or the ships just sit there.. where are the rest of my neighbours? and why doesn't it at least rotate through them instead of keeping the same ones.. they don't play so are useless for ships..
Hi farm town addiction,

If any of your friends that normally do the ships disabled their ports for the holidays then the game won't be able to offer those to you to use.
If you are reusing the itinerary then it will give you the same ports again.
If you are not reusing the itinerary then it can only choose from friends that still have their ports open.
Check with some of the friends that normally play regularly that you can't see when you try to replace a port and see if they have disabled their ports for some reason, if they may be away for the holidays or may have forgotten to reopen their ports again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port