Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 23 2021, 07:27 AM

Angry Refueling is not working

When I refuel I get 1/4 of the fuel I earned before this virus, bug my farm has acquired. I can't run my farm on this amount of fuel.
Old Nov 23 2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilah47 View Post
When I refuel I get 1/4 of the fuel I earned before this virus, bug my farm has acquired. I can't run my farm on this amount of fuel.
Hi akilah

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Nothing has changing for refuelling. But there are some thing to take in consideration.

For example>

You have been purchasing new farms and upgreaded others. So you have more to work on your farms and you use more fuel.

You have the Gas station which is a service facility and it is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold. If you have the tool to load the Gas station, then please open it and uncheck the fuel tanks. If you load it manually, do not load fuel tanks in it.

You also are sharing your fuel with others in case you hire them to work your farms. While you are trying to build up your fuel, then do not share your fuel.

When you go to market to hire for others, before accepting the jobs, read the hiring message to see if they are sharing the fuel with you so you dont have to use yours.

You can exchange all gifts sent to you for fuel tanks.

You have 26 farms but only 4 oil pumps. You can have 1 pump oil per farm to produce more crude oil to be used in your Oil refineries to produce fuel tanks.

If you need more information about Fuel, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Nov 23 2021, 10:03 AM

Default Fuel Quantity Error

Today the game is showing me with one (1) fuel. However when I go to the oil refinery, it shows me with 109,495 fuel. I've tried reloading the game several times but it still shows 1 fuel in the display on the upper left. Use ID 1497914343
Old Nov 23 2021, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
Today the game is showing me with one (1) fuel. However when I go to the oil refinery, it shows me with 109,495 fuel. I've tried reloading the game several times but it still shows 1 fuel in the display on the upper left. Use ID 1497914343
Hi FF,
When you go to the oil refinerty it does not show you how much fuel you have. When you hover over the fuel tanks inn the oil refinery it shows you how many fuel tanks you have in storage, not how much fuel you have available for work.

You only have 1 fuel left to use until you refuel. You need to refuel to convert those fuel tanks in your storage to fuel to use for work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2021, 11:22 AM

My bad! It's been several YEARS since I've needed to refuel so, I forgotten how to do it.
Old Nov 24 2021, 05:46 PM

Can my Super Neighbor use THEIR multi planter on my farm?
Old Nov 24 2021, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Can my Super Neighbor use THEIR multi planter on my farm?
Hi John

Yes, they will be able to use their multiplanter on the farm you marked to be designed.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old Nov 25 2021, 01:35 PM

Default Receiving no fuel

Hello, it has been a while now that I am not able to add to my fuel when a neighbor sends me fuel as a gift or I convert a different gift into fuel. First I thought it might still have to do with the update but am now thinking it must be something else.
Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Nov 25 2021, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hello, it has been a while now that I am not able to add to my fuel when a neighbor sends me fuel as a gift or I convert a different gift into fuel. First I thought it might still have to do with the update but am now thinking it must be something else.
Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
If you are storing those gifts of fuel tanks, then they do not show when you refuel as "from gifts". They are instead counted in the "From Refinery". They only show as from gifts if you leave them in the gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2021, 08:43 AM

Thank you for your reply Taz, but I do not understand your answer. I was never short on fuel before. Do I need to move the fuel gifts to storage instead of leaving in gifts?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity