Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 28 2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FC360,
The only way to fix it is to delete all the fields, then restart your farms, then if any show up repeat the process until there are no fields showing up. Then you should be able to replow and plant them.
I've tried that but it continues to do it. Sometimes it will not do it but then the next time I replow and plant crops it happens again.
Old Feb 28 2021, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
I've tried that but it continues to do it. Sometimes it will not do it but then the next time I replow and plant crops it happens again.
Hi FC360,
Did you repeat deleting and restarting until no fields were left? If not then yes they will come back. What farm is this and what is your ID?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 03:12 AM

Default Behaviors

Not sure exactly where to put this one. If there are small detail features and behaviors that are not working in new version that were in flash version, should we put them in a bugs or just wait to see if they work out. For example, when planting crops, we have to type in the name of the crop every time we go to the next farm. It used to default to the last crop that we typed in. Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 01 2021, 05:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Not sure exactly where to put this one. If there are small detail features and behaviors that are not working in new version that were in flash version, should we put them in a bugs or just wait to see if they work out. For example, when planting crops, we have to type in the name of the crop every time we go to the next farm. It used to default to the last crop that we typed in. Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarska,

The 3 threads at the very top of the Help and Support section, for example the on with Bugs in the title are all closed for posting. Those thread are where the mods have to move/copy specific posts to, as requested by the developers. The easiest way to tell is to look at the icon to the left of a thread title, if it's showing a padlock it's closed for posting. Some Help and Support threads are also closed until we get those features back in the game.

If you're not sure where to post in help and support, while the game is still in the progress of having features added back, you can list bugs with what is currently available to use in the game in the Game Migration thread. That's the same thread you would go to to see the latest updates in the game and where you can ask any questions about what's currently available to use.

As you posted in Help and Support about an issue related to seeding, I have moved your post to this one about Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting.

We are aware that the search box feature is quite basic for now and not fully functioning, for example you also can't use it to search for multiple different items at once either. I have copied your post to the bugs thread, but I can't tell you when the developers will have time to look at it again to get it back to the way it was prior to the move.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 01 2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FC360,
Did you repeat deleting and restarting until no fields were left? If not then yes they will come back. What farm is this and what is your ID?
The first few times I deleted every single field so the whole farm was clear of farms but now I just delete the fields that it happens with, I don't have it right now but have a feeling it might occur when the crops are harvestable.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC360 View Post
The first few times I deleted every single field so the whole farm was clear of farms but now I just delete the fields that it happens with, I don't have it right now but have a feeling it might occur when the crops are harvestable.
Hi FC,
The only way to stop them showing up is to delete all the fields, restart and make sure none show back up. After you have none on the farm after the restart, then you can replow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi bbarska,

The 3 threads at the very top of the Help and Support section, for example the on with Bugs in the title are all closed for posting. Those thread are where the mods have to move/copy specific posts to, as requested by the developers. The easiest way to tell is to look at the icon to the left of a thread title, if it's showing a padlock it's closed for posting. Some Help and Support threads are also closed until we get those features back in the game.

If you're not sure where to post in help and support, while the game is still in the progress of having features added back, you can list bugs with what is currently available to use in the game in the Game Migration thread. That's the same thread you would go to to see the latest updates in the game and where you can ask any questions about what's currently available to use.

As you posted in Help and Support about an issue related to seeding, I have moved your post to this one about Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting.

We are aware that the search box feature is quite basic for now and not fully functioning, for example you also can't use it to search for multiple different items at once either. I have copied your post to the bugs thread, but I can't tell you when the developers will have time to look at it again to get it back to the way it was prior to the move.

Thanks for the information Tiger. Will post to those areas as I find bugs. HAGD and keep safe.
Old Mar 03 2021, 07:45 PM

Default unable to plant trees

I have all the tools for planting trees..I put a path near the edge...It will not let me plant my trees...it just shows red where I am trying to put them and will not take..any suggestions? ID# is 1776078517 if this helps. Thank you for any help you can give me. I have all the crops and items cleared from the planting area also

Last edited by CrazyJan; Mar 03 2021 at 07:47 PM. Reason: wanted to let you know I had cleared the area of everything
Old Mar 03 2021, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have all the tools for planting trees..I put a path near the edge...It will not let me plant my trees...it just shows red where I am trying to put them and will not take..any suggestions? ID# is 1776078517 if this helps. Thank you for any help you can give me. I have all the crops and items cleared from the planting area also
Hi CrazyJan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
Have you got anything hidden? If so then the area is not clear. If the area is clear then you do not need the path. Beyond that then you may need to clear a slightly larger area to get them to set down.
Old Mar 04 2021, 05:12 PM

Default Trees

I am unable to plant any trees, it gives me a red area only, any suggestions? Have cleared cache, all else is working but not the trees

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding