Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Settings/ Pop ups/ Preferences/ Filters

Please use this thread to suggest changes to the Settings, Pop ups or Preferences in the game.
Preferences are the items that you can choose to show or not show, things like crops, trees, decorations etc.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to March 20, 2024 have been removed.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 19 2024 at 05:54 PM.
Old Mar 21 2024, 11:31 AM

FARM CAPACITY INDICATOR - It would be extremely helpful to know what percent of the farm capacity is used, similar to the Facility Capacity Used % which is nice for planning where to put new facilities, but showing the total % used on the whole farm. I understand that regardless of size each farm has the same capacity and exceeding that is what causes the disappearance of everything from previously plowed fields, flowers, trees, etc. including facilities because exceeding the capacity causes data corruption (per FT Support). I am working on my farms to avoid the problem, but really need to know the Capacity Used so I can see how much needs to be done on each farm. I thought just increasing size of farm could use some of the capacity even if that area was left empty? I also know layering is using a lot of capacity but would like this Indicator to help me manage the farms with less guess work. Thanks for considering the idea.
Old Mar 23 2024, 09:15 AM

Default Show Farm Stats

Please add a 24 to 36 hours filter to crops/wasted in "Show Farm Stats".

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003