Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 17 2023, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeniseDJ,
As they should be working on the neighbors setup for the website it may be that you can't cancel a neighbor request. I have tried and could not remove one I when I tried. You might want to report this to Support.

As they have not accepted it should not affect how many other neighbors you can add.

They may not have seen the request, so you may want to send them a reminder just to see if they forgot.
As requested I have reported this to Support.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 17 2023, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I have been unable to cancel an old neighbor request. I cleared the memcache and tried again and it still says "unconfirmed". I am trying to fill up my neighbor list and am having a hard time with it. I have a question. What happens when someone ignores a neighbor request? Does it sit there still saying "unconfirmed"?

I don't want to be a pest by reminding them of the request so I thought I would cancel the request and make it again but that is not working out. Any suggestions?
Hi DeniseDJ ,
A fix has been released for this. Please reload your farms and try it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2023, 12:10 PM

Okay, having a discussion with one of my super neighbors. I have always believed that super neighbors PAY with their coins for the seeds. My neighbor contends that no, the owner pays for the seeds. Which one is correct? Many thanks!!

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Old May 20 2023, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Okay, having a discussion with one of my super neighbors. I have always believed that super neighbors PAY with their coins for the seeds. My neighbor contends that no, the owner pays for the seeds. Which one is correct? Many thanks!!

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity Dilsworth,
The owner pays for the seeds.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2023, 03:14 PM

I have a train request from someone who is neither a buddy or a neighbor. This person has been identified as a hacker on Facebook. How do I get rid of that train request? I don't have an option to delete it or to block that person. "Jennifer J"
Old May 21 2023, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I have a train request from someone who is neither a buddy or a neighbor. This person has been identified as a hacker on Facebook. How do I get rid of that train request? I don't have an option to delete it or to block that person. "Jennifer J"
Hi KoalaBear,
Are they a Facebook friend as that is the only way you would get that boost request. Who has identified them as a hacker? If it isn't Facebook themselves and they haven't shutdown that account I am not sure I would believe that they are a hacker. If Facebook has identified them as a hacker and shutdown the account then remove them from your friends on Facebook. If they have been shutdown then you can click on it to boost and it should comeback as expired.

Check in your My Requests through Facebook version as it may be someone using a second account and the information didn't update right. In My Requests it will show the correct information. You may find it is a neighbor or buddy who sent it to you.

It won't hurt you to boost it if that is what happens as they can't hack into your accouont through a boost.

Last edited by Taz D; May 21 2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 23 2023, 11:23 PM

- They are not a friend on Facebook.
- I don't know how they sent a boost.
- They were identified as a hacker in a Facebook / FarmTown group I belong to by the individual they hacked/cloned their account.
- Several of those groups keep lists of people/accounts known to be hackers and they are reliable.
- The boost has now disappeared. I don't know why.
Old May 25 2023, 09:29 AM

Why am I losing neighbors?
Old May 25 2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
Why am I losing neighbors?
Hi Billy Pier

You need to give us more details.

Are you playing through Facebook or through the website?

Where are you seeing you are losing neighbors? You have 58 neighbors up now so you have plenty of room to add more.
Old May 25 2023, 11:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Default adding people to my buddy list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team!
Hi Taz-I have forgotten how to add people to my buddy list. I would like to get all my farmers added before we transition to the new website.

Can you help me with this.

Thank you.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors