Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 26 2023, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Ok, because one of the mods won't answer my facebook message and my note on here has been deleted i'm going to redo it and what the message was about.

One of my farming friends has an Super-Neighbour and his Super-neighbour has been asking him for his password so she can harvest for him. I've told him that NO-ONE should know his password and because she's already a SN of his that she'll be able to harvest his farm anyway. He's not convinced and he's asking the same question on groups (but this time the SN is his apparent ex-wife. I'm not convinced on that. I really didn't want to post this on here, but I've been ignored and to me it's really important to remind everyone NOT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PASSWORDS FOR FACEBOOK OR SLASHKEY (NEW WEBSITE) AS IT'S NOT NEEDED.
Hi Alexandra

If you havent been responded is due we have lot of work to do.

A super neighbor doesnt need to know the credentials as that person works the farms from their own account.

We know that many farmers have given their credentials through the years no matter we have always recommended to not do that. Sadly it is up to them.
Old May 26 2023, 02:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

If we can not boost trains for buddy's why do we even get the request?
Old May 26 2023, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
If we can not boost trains for buddy's why do we even get the request?
Hi docmm6

What message are you getting when you try to boost them?

Are you playing trough Facebook version or the Website version?

How you became buddies and when?

Thanks
Old May 26 2023, 05:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You can not boost buddies train.
Old May 26 2023, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
You can not boost buddies train.
Hi docmm6

I answered you in the post just above your last one.

Please answer the questions so we have information to try to help you.
Old May 26 2023, 09:26 PM

Default No Facebook Friends??

In the new Neighbors/Buddies/FB Friends/Requests section it shows that I have ZERO Facebook friends who have played FT in the past year. This is ridiculous, of course lol I have lots of old friends and have made several new friends but it still says zero so I cannot add people to my buddy list which is only at 14.8%.
Also has always shown zero neighbor and buddy requests, even though I have gotten neighbor requests via FB My Requests (gifts) page. I have to accept them on there because they don't show in the new one, and have no way to see or accept buddy requests.
Can anyone help me fix this?
Thanks a bunch!
~ GrammieRee ~
Old May 26 2023, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
In the new Neighbors/Buddies/FB Friends/Requests section it shows that I have ZERO Facebook friends who have played FT in the past year. This is ridiculous, of course lol I have lots of old friends and have made several new friends but it still says zero so I cannot add people to my buddy list which is only at 14.8%.
Also has always shown zero neighbor and buddy requests, even though I have gotten neighbor requests via FB My Requests (gifts) page. I have to accept them on there because they don't show in the new one, and have no way to see or accept buddy requests.
Can anyone help me fix this?
Thanks a bunch!
~ GrammieRee ~
Hi GrammieRee,
About the friends list the deveelopers are looking into this as some of us are not showing any when we should be.

I have gotten some neighbor and buddy requests, but they have been sent through the website so those that send them through Facebook may not show as that data is not transferring.

The only thing I can tell you is as long as we have Facebook to continue requesting and accepting those through Facebook. The Buddy requests when you are in Facebook are avatar to avatar, so you would have to meet up with them for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2023, 10:42 PM

Thank you for your reply, Taz. I'm glad the devs know about it and are looking into it. Just hope they fix it before we lose connection to FB friends! I mostly play through the new site so will just keep adding buddies if they send me a ship or train, and wait for the fix...
Old May 27 2023, 09:52 AM

Just out of curiosity why is the neighbours at 99.4% could we have that 6% please so that's up to 100% too please
https://prnt.sc/DJUlmUVkRvPH

and buddies at 100% https://prnt.sc/JZivpE6Db5fB
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 27 2023, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Just out of curiosity why is the neighbours at 99.4% could we have that 6% please so that's up to 100% too please
https://prnt.sc/DJUlmUVkRvPH

and buddies at 100% https://prnt.sc/JZivpE6Db5fB
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread sbout neighbors.
The percentage amount is not based on the number of neighbors you have. it is based on the number of spaces used versus spaces left in the database that holds those.
The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors