Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 21 2023, 09:58 AM

Hi, it seem to me that the game frame has been reduced. Is it only an illusion or if it is a sort of bug??

Sorry it wasn't a FT problem but a mistake from my part as the setting on Chrome was at 90% instead of 100% zoom

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 21 2023 at 11:38 AM.
Old Jun 21 2023, 07:25 PM

Default Blue Mail Box

Can you tell me what the blue mail box is? It does not let you click on it and it only shows up on the farmtown.com site and when it does the quest boxes go away.

I don't know how to paste the image in here.
Thanks
Brandee
Old Jun 21 2023, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandeebar View Post
Can you tell me what the blue mail box is? It does not let you click on it and it only shows up on the farmtown.com site and when it does the quest boxes go away.

I don't know how to paste the image in here.
Thanks
Brandee
Hi Brandee,
I moved your post to the thread about the display. Ignore the mail box if you have registered for and have used the website version. You may try reloading to see if it goes away as it is a hold over from the developers working on the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2023, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

What is the blue mail box under the Farm Pass Yellow Ticket? I tried clicking on it but nothing happens, and I did not see it earlier today. Thanks
Old Jun 21 2023, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Well, that is interesting.....now it is gone. I was NOT seeing thingss...it was there!
Old Jun 21 2023, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
What is the blue mail box under the Farm Pass Yellow Ticket? I tried clicking on it but nothing happens, and I did not see it earlier today. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Well, that is interesting.....now it is gone. I was NOT seeing thingss...it was there!
Hi Kathyrdr,
I moved your post to the thread about the display. Ignore the mail box if you have registered for and have used the website version. It is a hold over from the developers working on the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2023, 12:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz, I knew I was not seeing things come and go on the farm, lol
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:24 AM

Default Ghost people

Hi there, I am not sure if i am in the right place sorry. I have been playing Farmtown off and on since the start I think it was and I know that sometimes when I go back to my farm i see other avitars that are not really there. I have had a lady message me on Farmtown and reckons i was on her farm I wasnt, i had been in the market place and went back to my farm and then logged off for a few hours, but she messaged me a couple of times asking me to leave. I was wondering where i could tell her to read something about it please? kind regards Joan
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
Hi there, I am not sure if i am in the right place sorry. I have been playing Farmtown off and on since the start I think it was and I know that sometimes when I go back to my farm i see other avitars that are not really there. I have had a lady message me on Farmtown and reckons i was on her farm I wasnt, i had been in the market place and went back to my farm and then logged off for a few hours, but she messaged me a couple of times asking me to leave. I was wondering where i could tell her to read something about it please? kind regards Joan
Hi Tazzie Joan,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues. As far a s I know we do not have any place where she could read about the ghost people as it is not that common. Ask her to restart her farms and they (you) will be gone. Only other thing I can suggest is ignore her messages as at some point she will restart her farms and they will be gone.
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:36 AM

Thank you very much, I did try to explain as it use to happen to me quite a bit

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide