Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 19 2023, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamp View Post
Hi
I am having an issue with trying to change the order of my farms. I select the farm I want to change - save it - but nothing happens. The order remains the same. Is there an issue with this?
thanks
Anna
Hi Anna,
I moved your post to the thread about your problem.

Are you trying to change more than one at a time, such as switching 3 around? If so try just switching 2 and then save and restart your farms. Then you can go back and switch the next set.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2023, 07:46 PM

my account is STILL showing as last active Aug 5th despite that i play daily, i have several other accounts stuck on an early Sept date,,, also several neighbors who i know play daily are also showing wrong mostly with early to mid september last active dates,,,,, have contact support almost 6 weeks ago , only got one reply, but did send in a ticket from each affect of my accounts go no reply on any of others,,,, is this still be worked on or should in put in another support ticket ........... getting less gifts trains etc... people who personally do not know me are removing me and alts thinking have stopped playing ......
Old Oct 19 2023, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
my account is STILL showing as last active Aug 5th despite that i play daily, i have several other accounts stuck on an early Sept date,,, also several neighbors who i know play daily are also showing wrong mostly with early to mid september last active dates,,,,, have contact support almost 6 weeks ago , only got one reply, but did send in a ticket from each affect of my accounts go no reply on any of others,,,, is this still be worked on or should in put in another support ticket ........... getting less gifts trains etc... people who personally do not know me are removing me and alts thinking have stopped playing ......
Hi JNelson,
There is nothing we can do about this. As you have already contacted Support about this you need to ask them about the progress as we do not have that information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2023, 11:09 PM

Hi Taz
no i am only trying to change one farm - Farm 25 (my quest farm) to position farm 26.
i click on the grid on farm 26, select farm 25 and save.
Old Oct 20 2023, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamp View Post
Hi Taz
no i am only trying to change one farm - Farm 25 (my quest farm) to position farm 26.
i click on the grid on farm 26, select farm 25 and save.
Hi Anna,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen.
For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

After you have done that, go switch the 2 farms, Click the green check at the bottom, then close the manager, click the Save (top right), then restart your farms. See if that keep s the change.
Old Oct 22 2023, 04:14 PM

I use a vpn all the time now since my accounts have been hacked and on your site I get disconnected every few minutes. Are you trying to hack me? If it continues I will have no recourse other than go to the BBB and file a complaint against your company. Please fix this issue.
Old Oct 22 2023, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
I use a vpn all the time now since my accounts have been hacked and on your site I get disconnected every few minutes. Are you trying to hack me? If it continues I will have no recourse other than go to the BBB and file a complaint against your company. Please fix this issue.
Hi Djensen,
No Farm Town is not trying to hack you. However when you play the game there are more than one server that holds different parts of the game so it may be switching servers which could be interpreted as switching to third party servers when they all belong to Farm Town/Slashkey.
Make sure you have allowed cookies and pop ups for the following addresses:
l1.slashkey.com
r1.slashkey.com
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:30 AM

Default Sound/music

How do I stop the music when playing. Never had the sound before. ty
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
How do I stop the music when playing. Never had the sound before. ty
Hi Dave,
I moved your post to the thread about the sounds.
Hover your mouse over the speaker. That will drop down and show you 2 boxes. One is for the sounds in the game and the other is for the music.
Old Nov 08 2023, 12:03 PM

Default Wheel

Every now and then in FT I click something and get this round wheel instead of my arrow. I do not know how to get rid of it and what does it do anyway?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide