Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 01 2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
We have all looked at your farms and unfortunately they are accidently layered partially. This is not a bug and it does happen sometimes even when you are not trying to do it.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for you to fix this. There is only one way to fix it. That is to delete the plots on those farms, refresh the farm, then delete any that show again. Repeat until there are no plots showing after the refreshing. There isn't any other way to fix this.
You can as an option leave those and those crops underneath should waste. When they do that they will change to fields to plow in the farm stats that you can just ignore until you have time to redo those farms.
STILL happening!!! This IS A BUG, should not be happening!!! I now have TWELVE farms showing from1 to 48 plots to plow and 4 others needing harvest!!! Getting WORSE!! I refuse to do 700+ bulldozer clicks to delete 6400 plots PER FARM for FIFTEEN affected farms!!!
Old Dec 01 2023, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
STILL happening!!! This IS A BUG, should not be happening!!! I now have TWELVE farms showing from1 to 48 plots to plow and 4 others needing harvest!!! Getting WORSE!! I refuse to do 700+ bulldozer clicks to delete 6400 plots PER FARM for FIFTEEN affected farms!!!
Hi John

There isn't any bug, it is just they were just accidentally layered.

Let me give you an example, for example your farm7 is showing up Garlic growing, 24 fields to plow and 24 rice fields ready to harvest.

I am sorry but as Taz told you, the only way to correct those is to delete all plots on a farm, then refresh and delete any other plots that show up. You have to do that till after refreshing no plot shows up.
Then you can replow and plant again.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 01 2023, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

There isn't any bug, it is just they were just accidentally layered.

Let me give you an example, for example your farm7 is showing up Garlic growing, 24 fields to plow and 24 rice fields ready to harvest.

I am sorry but as Taz told you, the only way to correct those is to delete all plots on a farm, then refresh and delete any other plots that show up. You have to do that till after refreshing no plot shows up.
Then you can replow and plant again.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

"Accidentally layered"? THAT is a BUG however you define it. It is not any action WE have done, We combine harvest/plow then seed. It is the GAME screwing up!!! My wife now has 14 farms affected similarly. Can't they CLEAR the "Ready" farm stats for us?!
Old Dec 01 2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
"Accidentally layered"? THAT is a BUG however you define it. It is not any action WE have done, We combine harvest/plow then seed. It is the GAME screwing up!!! My wife now has 14 farms affected similarly. Can't they CLEAR the "Ready" farm stats for us?!
The farm stats reflects what is growing, wasted, ready to harvest or plow in each of your farms.
There is no way for us to clear the farm stats as those crops or fields are on your farms.
Old Dec 01 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
The farm stats reflects what is growing, wasted, ready to harvest or plow in each of your farms.
There is no way for us to clear the farm stats as those crops or fields are on your farms.
I've reported to them.

Now my son's farm is having the SAME issue. SOMETHING must have changed to be causing this on three farmers' farms?!
Old Dec 01 2023, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I've reported to them.

Now my son's farm is having the SAME issue. SOMETHING must have changed to be causing this on three farmers' farms?!
Hi John,
As you have reported this to Support please continue working with them. It is not necessary for you to post about them here.
This is not a bug. The only problems going on right now are listed in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664502

However those items show back up visible on the farms and have to be harvested or fished again before you can plant over them. They do not hide in layers under the existing crops you have replanted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2023, 11:05 AM

Default Farm Background Question

I notice that one of my farms has a dark brown "ground" cover, and the rest have basic grass. I know that I did not lay that brown ground cover square by square.

Is there a way to change the basic ground cover for a whole farm, and if so - how?
Old Dec 06 2023, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLSiegel320 View Post
I notice that one of my farms has a dark brown "ground" cover, and the rest have basic grass. I know that I did not lay that brown ground cover square by square.

Is there a way to change the basic ground cover for a whole farm, and if so - how?
Hi KLSiegel,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.
Go to the store and click on Paths/Grounds tab. Scroll to the bottom of the list. The grounds are all located there together to buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2023, 06:06 PM

Question Cannot see people in marketplace

I am able to do everything in game, but when I go to marketplace to hire Farmers, I do not see anyone there. When I go to the trade market to sell my goods, no one is there, nor is there anyone in the Social Inn. I have tried rebooting game, logging in and out, turning on and off my anti tracking protection software. Any help would be appreciated please.
Old Dec 11 2023, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenys62 View Post
I am able to do everything in game, but when I go to marketplace to hire Farmers, I do not see anyone there. When I go to the trade market to sell my goods, no one is there, nor is there anyone in the Social Inn. I have tried rebooting game, logging in and out, turning on and off my anti tracking protection software. Any help would be appreciated please.
Hi Glenys,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.

Make sure you are on-line (plug in upper right corner is green). Try restarting your computer.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide