Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 01:07 AM

Default Fonts

Font size is giving me eyestrain and I have only played for a few minutes versus hours that I play on old format. A lot of us older folks don't have the greatest vision. I hope this is only temporary.
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Enigma Cross,
For your quests, this is the normal New years glitch that the numbers disappear from the chart. Your quests are still there. And when it is time the button will turn blue. The quests should show back up sometime tomorrow.

Try restarting your computer and see if it will get farther after that. You may want to check for any plug-ins you have and try disabling them one by one (except flash) to see if any of those are causing it to stop.
ok, thanks. I turned off all extensions one by one as you suggested and after I turned off the last one, it worked. Thanks.
However, that extension is one I was hoping to keep ......

Revert Site
Revert Site lets you get the old Facebook site design back with the blue bar at the top.

Because .. I much prefer the old layout of facebook. Is it likely that the game will be made compatible with the old facebook design? Or, are we stuck with the new, really annoying design?

Thanks so much for your time and help.
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:12 AM

I tried it and all I got was a black screen with a white symbol in the middle of it. No farms.

Tried again - it took some time but it came up. I can move around and it looks good with a few color variations. Can't wait til it is permanent! ty

Last edited by vickikcpa; Jan 01 2021 at 02:22 AM. Reason: tried again!
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:36 AM

Default Unity Player

Will Unity Player be the default for the new HTML version?
Mine has always been so slow, it lags, it doesn't remember the tool when switching between farms.
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:55 AM

First of all, a huge thanks to Raul and the team and the mods too for the work and patience in this huge transfer of the game, it's much appreciated.

I've tried it in Chrome and it all appears to be working fine, it'll be great when everything is back in place. However I can't get it to load in Mozilla, I just get the black square in the middle and the loading bar isn't moving. Just thought you'd like to know, and if you have any suggestions that'd be great, but don't sweat it.
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,
Do you own the 14x14 (yellow) and 16x16 (red) combines? Are they showing in the list? If you have them and they are not showing you may need to take them out on to a farm, then save and restart your farms and put them back.

The arrows only take the list to the top or bottom of the list. If you need something in the middle you need to hover over the list with mouse and use scroll button to move up and down.
This is the same for me. I have taken out the yellow and red combines and also the EX one placed on my farm saved and reloaded but they are not showing up in the yellow tool box when wanting to use them. They are there in my storage but not for use. I am using Windows 7 computer and playing on Chrome.

The single 5 x 5 EX tools (harvest and plow) are showing for use but not the 5 x 5 EX combine harvest/plant
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:11 AM

Default Bait

First things first. Happy New Year !!

Thanks for all the hard work in getting this new version up and running.

Just a query - New Version is showing bait in the waters. As there will be no means of getting bait for a while, while this get used and then not replenished. Or will what we have got just sit there until that part of the game is updated?
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
First things first. Happy New Year !!

Thanks for all the hard work in getting this new version up and running.

Just a query - New Version is showing bait in the waters. As there will be no means of getting bait for a while, while this get used and then not replenished. Or will what we have got just sit there until that part of the game is updated?
I am finding I can still use the older version and will do so until Flash is banished forever by the browsers, can still get gifts, work facility posts etc this way... its only the new version that has the limited functions at the moment.. once they add things it will improve..
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:12 AM

I try a new version of the Game. This Is ridiculous ! What we Got after 11 years of spending time and money!! Shame of you.
Also i not understand people who thank you and apploud to you...for what ? I asking my Self!
I spent more than 8h every day plaing with fun and now i have to quit. I not see that this will be better soon. Another time shame of you for your work you did Last months

started April 16, 2009.
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:38 AM

Thank you for the awesome update. I noticed that when I was harvesting flowers that I had to go back and harvest one or two that didn't harvest the first time. I do hope with time that it will load faster. I noticed that with some of my farms, if I had quite a bit on the farm it loaded slower than the ones that were smaller and had less on them. I don't know if it is my browser, but the graphics seemed a little unstable on farms that had quite a bit on them. I am glad you decided to move the game to html5 as I sincerely love this game. Thank you for all you have done and Happy New Year to all.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl