Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 01:42 PM

Thanks for the update...like the chainsaw!
Old Jul 31 2015, 01:53 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

- BugFix: Issues with the mayor not working all neighbour farms when owning the new Quarry Freight Car
- BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:03 PM

Default Update

WHOO HOO THANK YOU RAUL , FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, YOU AND YOUR TEAM HAVE STRUCK GOLD AGAIN.....
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:04 PM

Has the train (adding Quarry Car) and working facilities been corrected? I don't want to buy a car if it hasn't been fixed yet?
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Has the train (adding Quarry Car) and working facilities been corrected? I don't want to buy a car if it hasn't been fixed yet?
Hi redjade

Raul has just posted about the fix for the new car. You can read it in his notes for the New Release in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:11 PM

Watering flowers on super neighbor farms still does not allow watering on multiple farms.
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:27 PM

thank you !
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:40 PM

Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)

Last edited by Stu3; Jul 31 2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool unknown worker on my farm

I know this has nothing to do with this update but I am having a problem....I hired a guy name "LEO" at the market about a week ago to do all jobs on most of my farms....he did a very quick and complete job, now it seems he has left some way to get to my farms and harvest new things I have planted..yesterday I saw the notice that Leo was chopping trees on my farm, when I went there saw his avatar, tried to click it but it disappeared, but the farm was still being chopped....today all the farms I had hired him for the other day was harvest...I don't know this guy...making my farms private doesn't let neighbors work my facilities..HELP PLEASE
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:58 PM

Love the updates!
I especially like the increase for the super neighbor as when vacation comes and there is no internet access I still have work going on; much appreciated!
Closed Thread