Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 08 2022, 04:20 PM

Default farm wont regenerate

my fish and trees have been stuck for 3 days i keep getting pop up saying content is no longer available can someone please help
Old Apr 08 2022, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginialee1 View Post
my fish and trees have been stuck for 3 days i keep getting pop up saying content is no longer available can someone please help
Hi virginialee1

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

We are not sure why some farmers are receiving that message from facebook when they try to do specific actions on the farms but maybe it is due some kind of issue while transfering data from facebook to the game.

You can click in Close button and continue working but surely you will get the same message again, so you will have to close it again.

Sadly there is nothing the developers can do about this, but if you wish, you could contact Facebook using the Report a problem option in your Facebook settings.
Old Apr 17 2022, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Default iPad

Is there anyway or play Farmtown on an iPad? I posted the question in a Facebook group and a few people said they play on an iPad. I have tried everything and it will not load. Please help. We bought my mother in law an iPad and she loves to play and now can’t.
Old Apr 17 2022, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybubbles65 View Post
Is there anyway or play Farmtown on an iPad? I posted the question in a Facebook group and a few people said they play on an iPad. I have tried everything and it will not load. Please help. We bought my mother in law an iPad and she loves to play and now can’t.
Hi MyBubbles,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please note that the game is designed for playing on a laptop or desktop computer and not for playing on mobile devices. Some have been able to play but only if the devices can be upgraded.

As far as we know the new version of the game can be played if you can update your devices software and do any optimization it's recommending to you. Older devices that won't upgrade to the newer OS versions will likely run into problems at some point.

What we have heard about Apple devices is that those with iOS 10 have been able to play using Safari and Chrome. The version of iOS for those that could was iOS 14. How well they perform on those is not known. If you have any friends already playing Farm Town on apple devices you might want to ask them for information.

I am sorry but I am afraid that is all we can tell you as mobile devices are not supported by Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2022, 08:51 AM

Angry Cannot load game and using suggestions does not work

I cannot load my game and have been trying to use the instructions. The post to fix hardware acceleration leads you to a video which asks you to find systems under settings in Google. It is not there on my computer. Nor is the instructions for updating driver for Graphic card. I have a chromebook not windows ten. I am losing crops, quests and other things. I have been a member since 2009.
Old Apr 18 2022, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
I cannot load my game and have been trying to use the instructions. The post to fix hardware acceleration leads you to a video which asks you to find systems under settings in Google. It is not there on my computer. Nor is the instructions for updating driver for Graphic card. I have a chromebook not windows ten. I am losing crops, quests and other things. I have been a member since 2009.
Hi jnorton

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Sadly non of us use a Chromebook, so we are not sure if the seetings are the same. You could contact their Help center and see if they can help you.

Please be sure that your chromebook is up to date. Also this is the link to one of your farms, see if you can load it.
I have temporaly hidden all in your preferences, the wrench, so it should be easier to load it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...421&farm_ix=25
Old Apr 21 2022, 08:37 PM

Cannot connect to mainframe. Can only work off line! Cannot connect to Server 21. What's up? My neighbor can't either. Help please!
Old Apr 21 2022, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Cannot connect to mainframe. Can only work off line! What's up? My neighbor can't either. Help please!
Hi VondaK

We are all in the same boat.

An email has been sent to the develpers. Meanwhile you can continue working offline.
Old Apr 21 2022, 08:41 PM

Default Ug

But I can't hire anyone to do my farms! Not good.
Old Apr 21 2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
But I can't hire anyone to do my farms! Not good.
I know VondaK, but please be patient while they fix the issue.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error