Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2011, 12:56 AM

Have I told you lately FT Devs how much I <3 you? Maaawahhhhh
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:01 AM

Raul, The new updates sound exciting! Thanks! This is totally awesome!!
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:10 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
When is the sugar factory going to SHOW syrup to make? Paper mill doesn't have option of Sandpaper (and where do we get the sand?) Looks like all the new products aren't loaded into the facilities yet
Read the update again - it says ...
"22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)"
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:10 AM

Thank you for the updates!!

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Brown-Dehner View Post
Thank you for the updates!!
I agree thanks for the updates. Only problem I see with it is a waste of good Artichokes....Extract???? Obviously someone needs to go to Floriday and teach you guys what good eats are.....
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:16 AM

Great update as usual Raul ...... but will you please find a way to make buying farmcash under the new system work for us all as it did under the old set up ...... I'm ready and willing to buy several hundred farm cash dollars right now, but I can't get the facebook credits with my prepaid credit card, and I'm not willing to use my regular credit card. I've use a prepaid card for over a year now with no problems until we have been forced to buy facebook credits. Being given a new update with you beaut farm cash tools simply adds insult to injury.

If you are giving us 'crab cakes' then pleeeeeeeeese give us an upgrade of crab to catch. I have so many sea coasts at the moment, and we should not be forced to buy more and more to accommodate the crab content.

I guess this will be added to the 'pet gripes' thread, but I am really liking the upgrade, just not the problems which means that I am being shut out of buying the cash to buy the new tools.

Old Jul 29 2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Great update as usual Raul ...... but will you please find a way to make buying farmcash under the new system work for us all as it did under the old set up ...... I'm ready and willing to buy several hundred farm cash dollars right now, but I can't get the facebook credits with my prepaid credit card, and I'm not willing to use my regular credit card. I've use a prepaid card for over a year now with no problems until we have been forced to buy facebook credits. Being given a new update with you beaut farm cash tools simply adds insult to injury.

If you are giving us 'crab cakes' then pleeeeeeeeese give us an upgrade of crab to catch. I have so many sea coasts at the moment, and we should not be forced to buy more and more to accommodate the crab content.

I guess this will be added to the 'pet gripes' thread, but I am really liking the upgrade, just not the problems which means that I am being shut out of buying the cash to buy the new tools.

I would highly suggest PAYPAL, its a breeze and its instant once u put the info in, been using PP on ebay for years, and its how i buy ALL my FC..
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you!

Could you, in a future release make it to where when facilities are posted to be worked, that just like the new multi-farm hiring works only allow access to the farms that have workable facilities on them?

Sometimes people forget to post which of their farms have facilities ready to be worked and that leads to having to visit each farm to find the ones with the work/facilities. Creating a setup like the multi-farm hiring option would take out the guess work/time.

Just an idea...

Thank you again for the upgrade and new features!
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

yay we can get help from designers yay . who was it that said they would help me make my beach farm??????????? HELP LOL i can see a new thread for this ........ hmmmm wonder if i am allowed to start one????/ i am going to try see if they rip it out or what?????? lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2011, 01:35 AM

Great update - missed it yesterday I KNEW if I spent the day sewing my Farm would get new stuff! Off to play with the new goodies now.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread