Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2011, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
yeah just sitting here staring at the list and i see wheat,i see cheese,i see ham and MEAT..i see stars(literally)..
LMAO @ seeing stars... hilarious. great to have a few laughs during our "sit in" bahaha.. good work!
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

There is no end, holla...did you miss the post where we will all have 200" flat screens and 100 farms...of course this is when they keep us pacified while we are stacked in apartment houses 300 stories high...lol...which will work, except when waiting for each new release....hehehehe!'

and it does say 8:04 on my screen...sigh, which is the time right now?????
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just trying to reload my farms and it is taking forever just as it does with all updates.... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Whilst we anxiously await Raul to bestow us with his ingenious updates, thought this might be amusing lol

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter. "I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $622,389,630.00 cash".
"WoW!!" said the granddaughter 'Thanks granny, I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??" Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook." LOL
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
There is no end, holla...did you miss the post where we will all have 200" flat screens and 100 farms...of course this is when they keep us pacified while we are stacked in apartment houses 300 stories high...lol...which will work, except when waiting for each new release....hehehehe!'

and it does say 8:04 on my screen...sigh, which is the time right now?????
lmao yeah that post was hysterical! great humour on here
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Whilst we anxiously await Raul to bestow us with his ingenious updates, thought this might be amusing lol

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter. "I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $622,389,630.00 cash".
"WoW!!" said the granddaughter 'Thanks granny, I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??" Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook." LOL
NICE!.lol.
<goes to change will now>..ty for good idea.

Yeah my farms are kinda slow too, i feel Raul's presence as we speak..he's lurking laughing at all all post's...bwahaha..he turns his little green light off and on at will so nobody knows hes online...LOL!!.
we love him tho dont we??
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Just trying to reload my farms and it is taking forever just as it does with all updates.... hmmmmmmmmmm wonder????
Raul isnt even online so alas.. the "sit in" continues
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:11 PM

A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He bought a nice, used chicken farm and moved in. As it turned out, his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn’t easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I’ll give you 100 chickens."

The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the neighbor dropped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too well. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can’t believe that. I’ve never had any trouble with my chickens. I’ll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by and the neighbor stopped by again. The new farmer said, "You’re not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What went wrong?"

The new farmer said, "Well, I’m not sure whether I’m planting them too deep or too close together."
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
NICE!.lol.
<goes to change will now>..ty for good idea.

Yeah my farms are kinda slow too, i feel Raul's presence as we speak..he's lurking laughing at all all post's...bwahaha..he turns his little green light off and on at will so nobody knows hes online...LOL!!.
we love him tho dont we??
lol he can turn the light on and off... oh the trickster lmao
Old Aug 02 2011, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He bought a nice, used chicken farm and moved in. As it turned out, his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn’t easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I’ll give you 100 chickens."

The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the neighbor dropped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too well. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can’t believe that. I’ve never had any trouble with my chickens. I’ll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by and the neighbor stopped by again. The new farmer said, "You’re not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What went wrong?"

The new farmer said, "Well, I’m not sure whether I’m planting them too deep or too close together."
LMAO!
Closed Thread