Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 16 2022, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Queen.of.Clutter

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When quests just started, when you completed 3 quests then the button turned blue to let you get 1 farm cash and then start a new week knowing exactly when you had get the farm cash so you could know when the button would get blue again.

Or you could wait and try to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash. As the game was deactivated for a week, then it is almost the same case.

At this moment you have 3 completed regular quests and 1 in progress. Your first quest for this week is Load Ticket Dispenser and it was completed on October 13, at 14:04 eastern time.
Thank you for your reply. I think I have it figured out. Although, I looked at the 'clock' , then 'Gamewide' yesterday and it showed that a Co-op was expiring in 61 hours. I did the math and can still make it, but I looked again today and it states 3 days now. ??? I guess just a bug. We will see!

Thanks again!

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline