Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2010, 04:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new facilities. FT just keeps geting more challenging.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2010, 04:25 PM

Level:
XP:

. Wine Cellar (30FC): Allows you to produce Aged Wine Bottles out of the non-aged Wine Containers that you produced in the Winery. The aged wines can be:

- White Wine Bottles aged 1 and 2 years
- Red Wine Bottles aged 3 and 4 years
- Champagne Bottles aged 5 and 6 years

How the heck to I get the wine, and some containers or what its was - come a message just when I bought this lovely house

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2010, 05:36 PM

I just wanted to mention how lovely the new winery and wine cellar are! You did a beautiful job on the design I love mine!
Old Jun 10 2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saylorgirl View Post
I just wanted to mention how lovely the new winery and wine cellar are! You did a beautiful job on the design I love mine!
Agreed, I have to say that I was expecting something multi coloured, gaudy and shaped like a beer barrel and I am proved wrong - I love the design of them too.

Old Jun 10 2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Agreed, I have to say that I was expecting something multi coloured, gaudy and shaped like a beer barrel and I am proved wrong - I love the design of them too.
Yes!! The graphic designers have done a good job this time on the winery - thank you!!
I must say I'm also impressed with the watermelon wagon too..its so well detailed, down to the stripes on the melon skin.. (But the size of the wagon might be a bit too big?)
The textile mill looks a little too 'factory'ish to me - i was expecting a little village mill look..but you cant win them all..But I have to complain about its size though. The design suggests that its a big factory, 3 storeys high etc but in terms of size, its about as big as a cottage..
Old Jun 10 2010, 01:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanie's farm View Post
Yes!! The graphic designers have done a good job this time on the winery - thank you!!
I must say I'm also impressed with the watermelon wagon too..its so well detailed, down to the stripes on the melon skin.. (But the size of the wagon might be a bit too big?)
The textile mill looks a little too 'factory'ish to me - i was expecting a little village mill look..but you cant win them all..But I have to complain about its size though. The design suggests that its a big factory, 3 storeys high etc but in terms of size, its about as big as a cottage..
I put trees and shrubs at the front of my textile mill to which softens the appearance. My suggestion had been a village mill/cottage industry look too, but doesn't seem that is the direction the programmers are taking for most of the factories. I'm happy with it since it isn't cartoonish.
Old Jun 09 2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
. Wine Cellar (30FC): Allows you to produce Aged Wine Bottles out of the non-aged Wine Containers that you produced in the Winery. The aged wines can be:

- White Wine Bottles aged 1 and 2 years
- Red Wine Bottles aged 3 and 4 years
- Champagne Bottles aged 5 and 6 years

How the heck to I get the wine, and some containers or what its was - come a message just when I bought this lovely house
All I bought was the Winery and I plant the grapes and make the wine - it does come in containers and I just go sell it. I don't have enough FC for a facility.
I guess you need a winery? And you need to grow purple and green grapes to make the wine.
I sell the cheap stuff

Last edited by PRT; Jun 09 2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: addition
Old Jun 09 2010, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Wink Plonk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRT View Post
All I bought was the Winery and I plant the grapes and make the wine - it does come in containers and I just go sell it. I don't have enough FC for a facility.
I guess you need a winery? And you need to grow purple and green grapes to make the wine.
I sell the cheap stuff
Hey, there's always a market for "plonk"...prolly a bigger market, truth be told, than for the good stuff - LOL.
Old Jun 09 2010, 05:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Could I ask, please, why there is a new popup window when you try to send gifts to your neighbors that wants my email contact information for people not on facebook, purportedly to send them gifts that they did not want, need or ask for?? Clicking on cancel for the requested information drops you to a screen that says you can't send gifts without permitting access to my email contact list.....
Old Jun 10 2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_mark@mail.com View Post
Could I ask, please, why there is a new popup window when you try to send gifts to your neighbors that wants my email contact information for people not on facebook, purportedly to send them gifts that they did not want, need or ask for?? Clicking on cancel for the requested information drops you to a screen that says you can't send gifts without permitting access to my email contact list.....
I've never seen the popup you reference, but it sounds like your account has been hacked. Check with Facebook security to be sure.