Old Sep 19 2010, 12:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun.bun@verizon.net View Post
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
Everyone has worked just as hard as you are working to get to the level that they are at. The "select few" you refer to are those who had already worked hard and made it to the top level, and then had earned even more XP, which gave them enough to advance when more levels were added. There are no freebies, and it is most certainly not unfair.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 19 2010, 12:42 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
My single best FarmCash expenditure has been the Oil Refinery (wish it wasn't so big and ugly, but never mind). Since it generates fuel faster than I can use it (and yes, I've been farming 5 farms), I get progressively more fuel everytime I fill up. This last time, I got 150,000+ fuel from it. I only operate one oil well, as it keeps the refinery at full capacity.
I agree, it was absolutely liberating when I bought the oil refinery, I never give any thought at all any more as to whether I will have enough fuel. I have plenty for 5 farms (soon to be 6) just queueing up 2 or 3 batches at a time (although I suppose my neighbors would gain more if I queued up more at a time). The second best FC purchase by far has been the manure spreader - it's like getting free farms without any additional work - or fuel required, for that matter.
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 01:10 PM

Awesome update (although I'm already pining for Farm # 7!)

But can we PLEASE have a "sell all" option for non-ingredients in the market or find some way to make the process faster? I'm trying to selll mine off to get storage space back and the "selling xyz" lag is taking forever. I've been at it for over an hour.
Old Sep 19 2010, 01:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I agree, it was absolutely liberating when I bought the oil refinery, I never give any thought at all any more as to whether I will have enough fuel. I have plenty for 5 farms (soon to be 6) just queueing up 2 or 3 batches at a time (although I suppose my neighbors would gain more if I queued up more at a time). The second best FC purchase by far has been the manure spreader - it's like getting free farms without any additional work - or fuel required, for that matter.
I love the same things you do and wow the Wine Cellar.... that helped me make enough coins to fully expand my farm 5... now it will help me expand my farm six i may take your advice and start selling fuel is it really that profitable??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 01:21 PM

Thumbs up Wasabi Peas - new item??

It would be nice if you could add Wasabi Peas to your snack factory. That way the people that can not afford the Spice Factory could still use the wasabi and peas that seem not to have anything to do as of yet.
Old Sep 19 2010, 02:19 PM

I'm taking my time and getting my farms organized. Used what FC I had to purchase one item and will wait on the others until I get my farms organized.

I love this little game..No pressure. It amazes me the number of people who have to have everything RIGHT NOW! Slow down...relax....You'll enjoy the game so much more.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 19 2010, 02:24 PM

Level:
XP:

maybe a weird question but here goes........ you don't have a seeder on your farm .... if you are keeping it on one of your other farms ok..... how are you able to use the "Large harvester" that requires fuel? if we are keeping it in storage the fuel does not show up on the farm..... just got shocked when i went to my farm and it didn't show any fuel i freaked for a second till i remembered I didn't purchase another seeder when we got the 6th farm.....I am guessing that i have to purchase another seeder or take the harvester out of storage on that farm so that i do have my fuel to use the harvester.... is there another way???

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
maybe a weird question but here goes........ you don't have a seeder on your farm .... if you are keeping it on one of your other farms ok..... how are you able to use the "Large harvester" that requires fuel? if we are keeping it in storage the fuel does not show up on the farm..... just got shocked when i went to my farm and it didn't show any fuel i freaked for a second till i remembered I didn't purchase another seeder when we got the 6th farm.....I am guessing that i have to purchase another seeder or take the harvester out of storage on that farm so that i do have my fuel to use the harvester.... is there another way???
The developers have been informed that the fuel gauge doesn't appear if the tool is not present on the farm, we will keep people updated when we have word of any change.

For now you don't have to see the fuel gauge to use the tools so you really only need 1 seeder on 1 farm, and keep the harverster in storage. it will still use the fuel regardless.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Last edited by Rob T; Sep 19 2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old Sep 19 2010, 02:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I'm taking my time and getting my farms organized. Used what FC I had to purchase one item and will wait on the others until I get my farms organized.

I love this little game..No pressure. It amazes me the number of people who have to have everything RIGHT NOW! Slow down...relax....You'll enjoy the game so much more.
I purchased some of the new buildings cause i want to play and arrange and re-arrange..... I only purchased the spice factory. I also like to take my time and besides that I let everyone else get the kinks worked out so I don't have to experience them LOL. I am taking my time and just enjoying playing and have re- arranged my other farms too..... I'm not in a hurry either Servocrow......

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 02:35 PM

I am SOOOOO happy about the sprinkler! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!! I now have tons of flowers again (already!) I must have bought a million $ worth yesterday! LOL!!
Closed Thread