Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2015, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I noticed this too today when I went through all my farms to water flowers. If I clicked on another tool, then went back to the green man, the flowers reappeared. Like NJones277 said, it's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if they reappeared after simply clicking on the green man.

Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary comment
Old Dec 13 2015, 04:28 AM

thank for the updates.
Old Dec 13 2015, 05:29 AM

I TRIED to go to feedback and post this but was not allowed, isn't that sort of STUPID? If you WANT feedback then it SHOULD be allowed. Why only be allowed to tack your feedback onto another persons post?
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items?

On the whole this game is FANTASTIC and the upgrades are astounding and very well thought out. I love that many of the boxes don't show up anymore

Last edited by AlyceAnn; Dec 13 2015 at 06:38 AM.
Old Dec 13 2015, 07:53 AM

OK, now the flowers are just gone, even when I choose the harvesting tool and reload the farm. Never mind. The flowers on farm 28 are just covered up by crops. Sorry.
Old Dec 13 2015, 07:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I TRIED to go to feedback and post this but was not allowed, isn't that sort of STUPID? If you WANT feedback then it SHOULD be allowed. Why only be allowed to tack your feedback onto another persons post?
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items?

On the whole this game is FANTASTIC and the upgrades are astounding and very well thought out. I love that many of the boxes don't show up anymore
Hi AlyceAnn,
You are allowed to post a new thread in the General Feedback section. You are not allowed to start an new thread in the Suggestions section to keep that section organized for the developers to be able to go thrtough all the suggestions. So in that section like here you can only reply to existing threads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:24 AM

Since the new release, I have noticed some funky behaviour with my xps. Yesterday, I planted a farm, and got a new total of xps; when I went to the next farm, I had fewer points, about what I would have gotten for the last fields that I planted. This morning, same thing--I went from 584,783,xxx down to 584,782,988 when I finished, saved and went to the next farm. About equivalent, again, to the one or two clicks on my 6x6 planter.... Any idea what's going on?
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Since the new release, I have noticed some funky behaviour with my xps. Yesterday, I planted a farm, and got a new total of xps; when I went to the next farm, I had fewer points, about what I would have gotten for the last fields that I planted. This morning, same thing--I went from 584,783,xxx down to 584,782,988 when I finished, saved and went to the next farm. About equivalent, again, to the one or two clicks on my 6x6 planter.... Any idea what's going on?
Hi beatysmom,
This has been reported to the developers. You are not losing points. For some reason it is showing more points than it should until you click the save or the game saves the data when you change farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beatysmom,
This has been reported to the developers. You are not losing points. For some reason it is showing more points than it should until you click the save or the game saves the data when you change farms.
OK, because it just did it again--it went from 584,785,080 to 584,785,037 when I changed farms....
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AlyceAnn,
You are allowed to post a new thread in the General Feedback section. You are not allowed to start an new thread in the Suggestions section to keep that section organized for the developers to be able to go thrtough all the suggestions. So in that section like here you can only reply to existing threads.
Well I have no idea what I was trying to do then! LOL But you are correct and I did post there where it belonged. Should I delete my post here?
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Well I have no idea what I was trying to do then! LOL But you are correct and I did post there where it belonged. Should I delete my post here?
Hi ALyceAnn,
No need to delete here.
Closed Thread