Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2016, 02:12 PM

Ever since the last update my gift box is not working properly. Sometimes it says I have received 42 gifts I collect them all but when I go it my farm I only have one or two items in my gift box. The amount of gifts I have to accept of course changes, but there is always only a few items in my box when I get to my farm no matter how many gifts I have accepted. It is not working properly.
Old May 16 2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
Ever since the last update my gift box is not working properly. Sometimes it says I have received 42 gifts I collect them all but when I go it my farm I only have one or two items in my gift box. The amount of gifts I have to accept of course changes, but there is always only a few items in my box when I get to my farm no matter how many gifts I have accepted. It is not working properly.
Hi yramski

Collecting gifts has changed. When you collect gifts of a same type you will only see the pic of that gift but with the total amount you accepted.

For example: if you collected 3 gifts x15 blueberries and 10 gifts x20 ham, then your gift box will show you the pic of blueberries with a total amount of 45 and a pic of ham with a total amount of 200
Old May 16 2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

I have just tried to plant a few trees from gift box and yes it shows as your fuel is used but it really doesnt.

When you click to place a tree you see 1 fuel down from your amount but as soon as the tree is planted the previous amount of fuel is showed up.
It makes very little difference to those who may not have the oil refinery and zero fuel though since they receive a message saying "you do not have enough fuel" if they try to move the trees onto their farms when this is so. I have received a few complaints from neighbors about this since everyone may only refill the fuel once a day!

With nearly 3500 farming friends many are much newer farmers who have not earned enough levels to have the farm cash available to buy it. And a few have not even unlocked the Oil Refinery yet and find they cannot get enough even from working my factories. (I have 5 oil refineries and keep them producing fuel all the time as a favor to my facility workers.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 16 2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It makes very little difference to those who may not have the oil refinery and zero fuel though since they receive a message saying "you do not have enough fuel" if they try to move the trees onto their farms when this is so. I have received a few complaints from neighbors about this since everyone may only refill the fuel once a day!

With nearly 3500 farming friends many are much newer farmers who have not earned enough levels to have the farm cash available to buy it. And a few have not even unlocked the Oil Refinery yet and find they cannot get enough even from working my factories. (I have 5 oil refineries and keep them producing fuel all the time as a favor to my facility workers.)
Hi Qivis

Next time you receive those complains please help your friends to register on the forum and post the problem. That way we can work with them and get all the information about the problem.

Thanks a lot
Old May 16 2016, 08:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Open Pit Mine produces Baking SodaBAKING SODA.jpg
Click on the image for a larger view

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 17 2016, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

Next time you receive those complains please help your friends to register on the forum and post the problem. That way we can work with them and get all the information about the problem.

Thanks a lot
So far most of them are unwilling to register here unfortunately. And some are aware that I used to be a Helper.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 17 2016, 06:41 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 10:30PM

BugFix: Corrected the price for the Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
BugFix: When storing animals from Gift Box to the Animal Buildings, you don't have to reload the game to see the correct numbers of stored animals.
BugFix: Corrected issues with lost Flour, Sugar and Coffee received as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack. However this fix only applies to future Flour, Sugar and Coffee you receive as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack, the ones you already lost can not be recovered.
Old May 17 2016, 05:31 PM

Since the change in the gift box, I've been having trouble accepting/exchanging gifts. I click on change all, make my choice then click on save all. When I go to my gift box, there is always one or two 'odd' ducks. Example, I exchange all to strawberries. My gift box shows all the strawberries and one goat. Is this just happening to me, or is it happening to others?
Old May 17 2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Since the change in the gift box, I've been having trouble accepting/exchanging gifts. I click on change all, make my choice then click on save all. When I go to my gift box, there is always one or two 'odd' ducks. Example, I exchange all to strawberries. My gift box shows all the strawberries and one goat. Is this just happening to me, or is it happening to others?

Hi Majik Merlin

We tried the same but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Please store all gifts you have in your gift box including the animals, and then try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then reopen and try to accept gifts again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you get animals among your gifts, please post here again, thank you
Old May 18 2016, 08:57 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 12:30AM

- Facebook fixed a bug that was affecting a percentage of users that could not post from any facilities or ask for ingredients. There are still other bugs remaining in this area that are affecting only a subset of the facilities.
BugFix: Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage.
BugFix: Corrected issue that may have caused some gifts to be lost when storing plants from Gift Box to the Item Storage and there were not enough space in the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed a bug with the Multi-Planters that were not consuming fuel when planting from the Gift Box or the Item Storage.

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 3:50AM

BugFix: Could not post from these Facilities -> Sugar Refinery, Oil Refinery, Chocolate Factory, Air Freshners Factory, Bike Shop, Trophy Shop, Tea House and Sports Arena.

BugFix: Could not ask Ingredient Packs for these Products -> Brass Sheet and Paradise Poppy Pot.

BugFix: Image not showing when posting from these Facilities -> Cruise, Cruise Supplies Factory, Trophy Factory and the Pet Shop.

Please report if you are still having any issues with posting to Facebook.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 19 2016 at 02:22 PM.
Closed Thread