Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 11:30 AM

Default Excellent release.

Love the super neighbor option! Really worked well for me and my FTBF. Thanks - great idea.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grammy,
Each page you open in your browser sets the zoom and remembers it. If you have FB set at 110%, and your farm at 125% then the browser remembers those settings for each, so each time you open them it will change to that zoom.
That said it may be your Flash settings instead of the browser. Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and check the pop ups.
I did it, you did it, read your note aloud 5 times, had to go to "view" cause I can't seem to rightclick on Mac pad, found zoom out, blah blah blah. All seems good. Thank you, your instructions were wonderful. Happy farming!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:53 AM

Default Super Neighbors.

How do we know when they will be away or on vacation.
Do they click something and let us know .
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:00 PM

Default issue with new updates..

When I logged into FT this morning, my "square" that has my farm in it is now smaller, the neighbors list is twice the size it was, and my farm is way too close so that I cannot zoom out to get the whole farm in the picture but I can zoom in.. My farms are 26x26 and 24x24 and used to fit in the "square". Is this a permanent thing or just temporary.. If it is permanent, I must say I definately do not like it.I can't see my complete farm like I used to. I have tried adjusting my settings and it makes no differance in FT, just FB..
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
How do we know when they will be away or on vacation.
Do they click something and let us know .
Hi BBska,
You should hopefully be in contact with them and they tell you they are going away on vacation.
The Super Neighbor setting is not for just randomly setting with neighbors you don't communicate with through Facebook or in-game messages or the in game chat when on the same farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
When I logged into FT this morning, my "square" that has my farm in it is now smaller, the neighbors list is twice the size it was, and my farm is way too close so that I cannot zoom out to get the whole farm in the picture but I can zoom in.. My farms are 26x26 and 24x24 and used to fit in the "square". Is this a permanent thing or just temporary.. If it is permanent, I must say I definately do not like it.I can't see my complete farm like I used to. I have tried adjusting my settings and it makes no differance in FT, just FB..
Hi tbirdcat,
Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and see if it is back to normal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:18 PM

My super neighbor is still not working, if i set someone as super it will work the first time they come to my farm, but if they leave and come back it will not let them do anything.

Also like a few other have said their farm seems to be a lot bigger for some reason. I use chrome and foxfire both fox fire is fine, but chrome is big for some reason.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:38 PM

Question Hiring of Super Neighbours

I love this feature! But I have a problem to report. My farm 1 has nothing hireable to do, ie no crops, trees, flowers, fishing. So my superneighbor has nothing to work on this farm. Since there is nothing there, the superneighbor is unable to work on any of my other farms that DO have work to do. Hope this makes sense. I couldn't find a place to post this, so I hope here is a good place to start since it is about hiring
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
My farm has gone funny too and its not my settings and I cant zoom out if I right click. The full screen it too big and the resolution is off - in places its pixilating. I havent changed my computer settings and my browser is set to 1oo% - changing that doesnt affet the full screen. Its hurting my eyes a tad. I did get a message from my Chrome browser to say they wouldnt be supporting Flash etc etc but didnt read it properly. Maybe this is affecting things as it seems OK in Firefox.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 10 2015, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
My farm has gone funny too and its not my settings and I cant zoom out if I right click. The full screen it too big and the resolution is off - in places its pixilating. I havent changed my computer settings and my browser is set to 1oo% - changing that doesnt affet the full screen. Its hurting my eyes a tad. I did get a message from my Chrome browser to say they wouldnt be supporting Flash etc etc but didnt read it properly. Maybe this is affecting things as it seems OK in Firefox.
Hi Maggie,
It does seem to be a Chrome issue as I believe all of those having the display problem are using Chrome. From what I read they are no longer supporting one version of Flash, but there is one they are still using.
Closed Thread