Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2021, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykooistra View Post
Since the migration started, I have only leveled up once, and I was close to the level up before the migration started. I have a neighbor who has leveled up nearly 100 levels! What is going on that I don't show advancement in levels? I farm every day, sometimes twice a day. My user ID is 1213887694. Thanks for any help with this. It's very frustrating to see others level up while I stay the same.

Joy Kooistra
Hi Joykooistra

I had a look at your data and everything looks correct. Please take in mind that you are only getting xp for plowing and planting your own farms. A few days ago the work for Superneighbor was added so you can also work for your superneighbors if you have them.

We dont know how big are your neighbor's farms, how they are plowed, or which crops they are planting so we cant compare that with your farms.

If you need information for how many xp you need to level up, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancesWillson View Post
Frances Willson 1811185669
been planting and harvesting, of course can not use the facilities yet.
Thank You...

Hi FrancesWillson

In the first post, first page of this thread, you can find what features are available at this moment.
If you scroll down the page you will see a Quick List to help you with the features.
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:09 PM

Smile map

My ID # is 1333364837 and i would like to know when are they going to fix the map on Farmtown. I can't hire or transfer fuel
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:10 PM

Well thanks for the message about camera, but I don't have the windows one, and the camera in the tool box is still not able to use. I will stick with the browsers that work, at least Firefox works on my Ipad just not computer LOL
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:15 PM

Default Neighbors pics

On my neighbor bar, the pics of my neighbors are not showing.

Thank you,

John
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
My ID # is 1333364837 and i would like to know when are they going to fix the map on Farmtown. I can't hire or transfer fuel
Hi freemanwpd

We dont have that information.

All the information about available features and a quick list to help you with features are in the first page, first post of this thread.
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Well thanks for the message about camera, but I don't have the windows one, and the camera in the tool box is still not able to use. I will stick with the browsers that work, at least Firefox works on my Ipad just not computer LOL
It is ok Judyxt I thought you could use the snipping tool
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by body slammer View Post
On my neighbor bar, the pics of my neighbors are not showing.

Thank you,

John
Hi body slammer

I have no problems with my neighbors pictures in the neighbors bar, only the avatars pictures have not been added yet.

Is this happening for all your neighbors pics or just for a some of them?

Please clear your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check if the pics are back.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:34 PM

#10204165174225317 There is a black screen still comes up on the gifting page . then I hit to play and its a little slow coming up

Last edited by BBska; Feb 04 2021 at 02:35 PM.
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi anothersusie,

There are sections of the forum that do not permit starting a new thread.
You have posted your issue in the correct thread where all issues with what's currently available to do in the game can be posted, so there was is need to start a new one for it.

It it a particular gift that you can not send or is it all of them?

Have you made any changes to your browser?
Please make sure that your browser is up to date and that 3rd party cookies and popups still allowed in your browser then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then try sending gifts again.

If this happens again or does not clear up please click on this link and see if you can see any Farm Town gifts in that area of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Hi Tiger, thank you for such a fast response. No changes have been made to my browser since the change from Flash and my browser is up to date. Memcache has been cleared. I can now get to the part where you choose how to find friends you want to send to. I click on the link Farmer Lists. It appears the link has worked but nothing happens.
When I accept gifts I can return, however I am only receiving 50 a day and before the change I was receiving well over 100. I've checked with friends and neighbours and they do not have this issue
Closed Thread