Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 04 2023, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmane View Post
Why is there no Log Cutter Chain Saw 48x48 in the Store when it is telling me I need one?
Hi oldmane

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Log Truck w/Chainsaw 48x48 has not been released yet. The biggest one is 44x44 up now and you have it in your Item storage.

But on November 21st, the Tree Shaker 48x48 was released and according to your account you havent purchased it yet.

When you open your yellow tool box, the Tree shakers are in the 5th column counting from the left and the Log Trucks w/chainsaw are in the 7th column counting from the left.
Old Dec 04 2023, 10:28 AM

Default Search Feature for where Flowers/Crops/Trees are

Is the a search feature for finding which farms flowers/trees are planted on?
Old Dec 04 2023, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
Is the a search feature for finding which farms flowers/trees are planted on?
Hi ckwcpa,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
The Farm Stats can tell you the information you are looking for. If they are not ready you have the option to look for those items growing. You can also set it to look speciifically for flowers or trees rather than listing everything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2023, 11:14 AM

Thank you!
Old Dec 20 2023, 05:58 AM

I have the Tree Shaker 16 x 12 and most of the time it works fine. But I'm having a problem on my Farm #2 where once I've harvested the trees, the shaker doesn't clear. It dangles there looking for more trees to harvest. I've checked the Farm Stats and there are no unharvested trees on the farm. It's only this one farm where it happens. Clearing memcache hasn't helped. I know it's a small issue but it's annoying to keep thinking I have to find the unharvested tree that doesn't exist.
Old Dec 20 2023, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I have the Tree Shaker 16 x 12 and most of the time it works fine. But I'm having a problem on my Farm #2 where once I've harvested the trees, the shaker doesn't clear. It dangles there looking for more trees to harvest. I've checked the Farm Stats and there are no unharvested trees on the farm. It's only this one farm where it happens. Clearing memcache hasn't helped. I know it's a small issue but it's annoying to keep thinking I have to find the unharvested tree that doesn't exist.
Hi Sqrl,
Only when you are planting crops does the tool get dropped or if you are hired to work from market or as super neighbor. When you are working your own farms you keep the tool in hand so you can work multiple farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2023, 09:38 AM

What happened to all the fuel players had till you did the fineal and then NO ONE had fuel.
Old Dec 20 2023, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
What happened to all the fuel players had till you did the fineal and then NO ONE had fuel.
Hi Sassy cat,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with the current release.
I am sorry, but nothing has been changed for how you get fuel or how much you get from each fuel tank.
Old Dec 20 2023, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Only when you are planting crops does the tool get dropped or if you are hired to work from market or as super neighbor. When you are working your own farms you keep the tool in hand so you can work multiple farms.
That's not my experience on all my other farms. When everything's done, the tool drops. Now I'm confused!
Old Dec 20 2023, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
That's not my experience on all my other farms. When everything's done, the tool drops. Now I'm confused!
Hi Sqrl,
I just checked your farm 2 and you have lots of trees ready. I am not sure why you weren't seeing more trees ready, but it may have been that they just changed to ready and the Farm Stats hadn't updated since that is delayed.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity