Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 31 2021, 03:42 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935
a picture of the MP planting over the edge --
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
while i am on tool topic, the mulit planter is planting trees over the edge about 2 rows worth instead of stopping at the field edge
Quote:

a picture of the MP planting over the edge --
Yes, we are aware of that.

Developers will fix it soon. Thanks
Old Feb 01 2021, 10:26 PM

my multi planter is showing up like this, however the pattern that supposed to be in the ? boxes is working, seems just the display part is messed up ....
Old Feb 01 2021, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

my multi planter is showing up like this, however the pattern that supposed to be in the ? boxes is working, seems just the display part is messed up ....
Hi JNelson,
We see the square as it should be for the multiplanters. Please try clearin g your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms. That graphic may not have loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:04 PM

shouldn't purple hand allow us to put a facility on the edge even if there is a field or tree there?
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
shouldn't purple hand allow us to put a facility on the edge even if there is a field or tree there?
Hi JNelson,
I just placed a water on the edge with the purple hand, but the only things around were other waters. You do still need at least a single spot open. With trees and a field in that location you may not have one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:16 PM

okay for some reason i was thinking that was a purple hand option and not one of the flash tricks,, real estate going to be an issue ..... no possible way single field crops, facilies, trees and flowers can be on their own separate fields and still be able to have what need for facilities - sure hope developers have a solution coming
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
okay for some reason i was thinking that was a purple hand option and not one of the flash tricks,, real estate going to be an issue ..... no possible way single field crops, facilies, trees and flowers can be on their own separate fields and still be able to have what need for facilities - sure hope developers have a solution coming
Hi JNelson,
The purple hand lets you stack items, but there has to be at least one spot clear. It does not layer.
Old Feb 02 2021, 02:03 PM

Default Purple Hand

Good Afternoon Team,

I am not able to move facilities around on farms with the purple hand. Is that normal or a problem.

Thanks
Old Feb 02 2021, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Afternoon Team,

I am not able to move facilities around on farms with the purple hand. Is that normal or a problem.

Thanks
Hi bbarksda

I have no problems using the purple hand to move facilities on a farm. You click on the purple hand and then in Edit Items from the menu. The facility highlights to let you pick it.

Please remember that you need at least one spot clear (the same size a single pine tree would use) to be able to place the facility in the new position.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity