Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 10 2019, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Why is it in the NCC that the person out in front in Number 1 position is always about 3x or more ahead in points than I am or those I am competing against.

I do wonder if "ghosting" facilities (a cheat) is bumping up peoples amount in those facilities?

From my experience if you have big neighbours with tons of xp points in your team there is no way you will get even close to the top 3. If you have people who are similar to you, with similar facilities and xp points then it is more like that you will get up the list higher.

Since I added people to do ships and help out with other things in FT some of those people who are my neighbours are double even treble my xp points amount I don't even come close to in the first 5 of the NCC competition where before I used too sometimes get in the top 3.

This needs to be a fairer contest. I am already thinking of reigning back on my playing time since everything takes too much time for little reward and also items constantly disappearing from my storage is also another issue!
Hi RozeeS,
The developers try to make it as fair as possible. When the groups of contestants are chosen they try to get those who have the same or nearly the same number of facilities in their neighbors who are participating. That does not preclude them adding more facilities after the contestants have been grouped. Then it is just about how much you and your neighbors can fill those facilities and work them to reload again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2019, 01:44 AM

Default Ncc

Farm Town I am so fed up of having my neighbours pitted against me in the NCC. Two of my neighbours that are in my NCC are going against me, it's not right. I have said this before and I will say it again The reason I add neighbours is to rely on their help and contributions to the NCC. I have 113 neighbours and according to the likes there are 2.4 million FT players so how come with all of these players my neighbours are in competition with me as well as being in my NCC.....it's not right. When the NCC first started it never happened now for some reason it's always happening!!!!!! I love FT and very rarely complain about anything but this is just silly.
Old Nov 09 2019, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Farm Town I am so fed up of having my neighbours pitted against me in the NCC. Two of my neighbours that are in my NCC are going against me, it's not right. I have said this before and I will say it again The reason I add neighbours is to rely on their help and contributions to the NCC. I have 113 neighbours and according to the likes there are 2.4 million FT players so how come with all of these players my neighbours are in competition with me as well as being in my NCC.....it's not right. When the NCC first started it never happened now for some reason it's always happening!!!!!! I love FT and very rarely complain about anything but this is just silly.
Hi vivienne,
There may be 2.4 million likes, but that doesn't mean there are 2.4 million current players. Just because people quit playing they do not necessarily remove their like.
The NCC competition groups are determined by how many facilities your neighborhood has collectively and matched against other neighborhoods that are close to that number. Sometimes the only way to do that is to use neighbors who have a similar number if there are not enough non-neighbors groups that are close to that total. If you look when the groups are first assigned you will see that the totals are close to the same number of facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2019, 10:01 AM

For the second week in a row I've had people go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities. You can't add coin facilities unless you add FC facilities (which they did not do) so the only way to go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities is to ADD neighbors, correct?

This seems quite unfair as the neighborhood has been CHANGED? Why is this happening mid-contest?
Old Dec 09 2019, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
For the second week in a row I've had people go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities. You can't add coin facilities unless you add FC facilities (which they did not do) so the only way to go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities is to ADD neighbors, correct?

This seems quite unfair as the neighborhood has been CHANGED? Why is this happening mid-contest?
Hi John,
If you are looking at the totals in the third tab showing the neighborhoods you are competing with then they are not personally adding the facilities, but some of their neighbors may have joined their chain which would add more facilities. If those neighbors only have coin facilities then the total for those for that team would go up.
Old Jan 18 2020, 01:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I don't get why there needs to be a change in scoring, how does it help anything in the end result with this months update. The NCC is unfair to all in the first place, Allowing the same neighborhoods to win every week, and teams where they are at least trying end up below the top 3... I think if your going to give reward points it should be those in the neighborhood themselves, not to the 2 top neighborhoods. There is no incentive otherwise for people to work at improving there game if they see there own neighborhoods do not end up in the rps every once in awhile.

As of this week I am no longer playing the NCC, I just refuse to work so hard and spend my rps on additional facilities when the only reward for doing so is products, something I really do not need. I'd rather the products be something I needed. To me, there is just no incentive to play the NCC part of the game. So, Farm Town gets no more me using my own cash to buy FT rps for facilities. Yes I'll still buy new facilities, update other things, but I'm not going to play the NCC as long as it is unfair to individual neighborhoods. That's also a sad loss for my own neighborhood, I didn't just sit around and play once daily, I've ranked in the top 10 since I started playing the NCC, and in the last few months, top 3 to 5 because I stepped up my game. I won't be doing that anymore and that is a loss for my neighborhood points wise. Give me an incentive, give others an incentive to step up there play. Products are nice for new people, but even they will want to be in a top spot at some point also, when it's only products, there is no incentive.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2020, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
I don't get why there needs to be a change in scoring, how does it help anything in the end result with this months update. The NCC is unfair to all in the first place, Allowing the same neighborhoods to win every week, and teams where they are at least trying end up below the top 3... I think if your going to give reward points it should be those in the neighborhood themselves, not to the 2 top neighborhoods. There is no incentive otherwise for people to work at improving there game if they see there own neighborhoods do not end up in the rps every once in awhile.

As of this week I am no longer playing the NCC, I just refuse to work so hard and spend my rps on additional facilities when the only reward for doing so is products, something I really do not need. I'd rather the products be something I needed. To me, there is just no incentive to play the NCC part of the game. So, Farm Town gets no more me using my own cash to buy FT rps for facilities. Yes I'll still buy new facilities, update other things, but I'm not going to play the NCC as long as it is unfair to individual neighborhoods. That's also a sad loss for my own neighborhood, I didn't just sit around and play once daily, I've ranked in the top 10 since I started playing the NCC, and in the last few months, top 3 to 5 because I stepped up my game. I won't be doing that anymore and that is a loss for my neighborhood points wise. Give me an incentive, give others an incentive to step up there play. Products are nice for new people, but even they will want to be in a top spot at some point also, when it's only products, there is no incentive.
Hi SeamsToBe Sew,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread for Discussions about the NCC as you are not asking a question or about a problem that we can help you with.
Old Jan 18 2020, 03:35 PM

cannot play in contest
Old Jan 18 2020, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesly Daab View Post
cannot play in contest
Hi Lasly Daab,
Your last post about this was answered.

Your NCC is disabled in your game preferences.

Go to your game settings and add a check mark to Enable NCC then click the green check mark.

When you have done that and the new facilities show up in the NCC, make sure that you start a batch in one of the facilities from there BEFORE you load them via any other method like the facility on the farm or the Facility Manager.
Old Mar 23 2020, 02:31 PM

SeamsToBeSew I agree entirely before i used to get in the top 2 often just by my own hard work . Now I've never been higher than 5 more often 8 or even 10. I just give up with it .