Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2014, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Quick question .... once your Quest button turns blue, how long does it stay blue until it drops a day ?? I kind of want to wait until I can get the next quest (8 hours) and have that almost done before I collect, that will give me a running start into next week.
Once it turns blue you have 24 hours before it will drop a day. So if you qualified on Mon 4/14 at noon then on Tue 4/15 at noon it would drop the quests done on Mon 4/7 and the new 7 days would be 4/8 at noon to 4/15 at noon.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 21 2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old Apr 21 2014, 06:36 PM
Account Not Linked

i looked at the updates and it says no known issues so i'm guessing this hasn't been reported. while in the facility manager my animal buildings for farm 21 don't show a time but they are not ready to be harvested. i do see the time if i hover over the building on farm 21. it's not a huge problem but it would be nice to have it. thanks!

update: actually the dairy shed is showing up. maybe the others will show up after i harvest them the first time. i just bought them today.
Old Apr 21 2014, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i looked at the updates and it says no known issues so i'm guessing this hasn't been reported. while in the facility manager my animal buildings for farm 21 don't show a time but they are not ready to be harvested. i do see the time if i hover over the building on farm 21. it's not a huge problem but it would be nice to have it. thanks!

update: actually the dairy shed is showing up. maybe the others will show up after i harvest them the first time. i just bought them today.
Yes, there isn't any time listed until after the first time they are harvested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2014, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes, there isn't any time listed until after the first time they are harvested.
Thanks! That's what I thought after I saw the dairy barn show up.
Old Apr 22 2014, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

The green Pending and In Stock highlght is back
woohoo
Thank you Devs
Old Apr 22 2014, 01:47 AM

An awful lot of X25 errors coming up - seems to be whilst working then bang you are out - I thought it might settle but another twice it happened this morning.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Apr 22 2014, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Didnt know there was a trading limit....how often/how much can you buy products from people? I needed 2 things for quest so used life line and didnt know i bought the limit on the other so I need to know when i can buy the other product now?
Old Apr 22 2014, 06:34 AM

I am loving the Mayor help and the Farm Cash for Quests thank you so much My question is. Can you allow the Farm Cash earned for quests to build up before accepting them..let me explain : lets say in one week I did 8 Quests, that would qualify me for 2 Farm Cash..do I have to accept them when the blue button appears, or can I continue into the next week and when I have maybe accumulated lets say 10 FC then check them out..or do you have to accept them as they are earned? doesn't really matter, but am interested to know.
Thanks

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Apr 22 2014, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I am loving the Mayor help and the Farm Cash for Quests thank you so much My question is. Can you allow the Farm Cash earned for quests to build up before accepting them..let me explain : lets say in one week I did 8 Quests, that would qualify me for 2 Farm Cash..do I have to accept them when the blue button appears, or can I continue into the next week and when I have maybe accumulated lets say 10 FC then check them out..or do you have to accept them as they are earned? doesn't really matter, but am interested to know.
Thanks

Hi Mags!

FarmCash for quests are not accumultive,so you need to collect them as soon as the collect button turns blue.
Old Apr 22 2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mags!

FarmCash for quests are not accumultive,so you need to collect them as soon as the collect button turns blue.
Hi Mary. Thank you for info, and for your very prompt reply. its much appreciated

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread