Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2015, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
How are we suppose to know how many we have completed,the chart shows 0,when i myself know i completed 1 quest,not sure about anyone else but i find this unacceptable,sorry just frustrated by not being credited for quests completed.
Hi Boduke,
None of us can see how many we have at the moment. Unfortunately this happened tonight. I assure you that the developers will fix it as soon as they can.
You are being credited for the quests you complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2015, 04:49 AM

Smile

glitch has been fixed,completed quests are now showing correctly,great job developers.
Old Jan 01 2015, 11:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Thank You...

>> Thank You for #8. Multi Planters can now be used for plants in your gift box: Just open your Gift Box and click the Multi button on flowers or trees. Great job!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 02 2015, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
Nice update!

I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I bought the new log truck, put it on my farm and put it in storage, but now it's disappeared from my storage?

I thought maybe I was mistaken and hadn't really bought it yet? but I have a post on my feed where I did buy it.

This did happen to me tonight with the same log truck. After searching and clearing memocache and restarting I found it on the farm I had first placed it on, hiding behind some turkeys! lol It evidently didn't go to storage the first time I tried sending it. Hope you find yours!
Old Jan 02 2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
you have not lost anything it is noy just the dev have boo informed about it
Yes thank you Devs, mine was returned and working the next morning.
Old Jan 03 2015, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i am again grumpy because i lost 2 belts that never popped up while my person was wroking. i havent even posted any bonuses today!! i had a 5th dan on the anise, and thru harvesting got to 7th dan, but nothing ccame up. grrrrrrrr i rely on these to store up extra, and when they dont come up it makes me mad other then that, love the new release. you devs and mods all rock!! woot woot
are you in full screen when you are harvesting these crops? my bonuses don't show up in full screen. sometimes when i exit full screen the last one is still there for me to post but not always. you may not want to be in full screen if you know you are going to get a bonus to post.
Old Jan 03 2015, 09:12 AM

I know that when we don't own certain tools they are greyed out. Is it my imagination that the newest logger/chainsaw is not grey out? I see it as white even though the one before it is greyed.
Old Jan 03 2015, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
I know that when we don't own certain tools they are greyed out. Is it my imagination that the newest logger/chainsaw is not grey out? I see it as white even though the one before it is greyed.
Hi Soozy,
It may be diffiecult to tell the difference between the white and the greyed out. If you click on it then it should tell you that you need to buy it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2015, 01:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why isnt farmtown loading without crashing?
Old Jan 03 2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why isnt farmtown loading without crashing?
Hi beverduster

It seems that Facebook is running some changes and everytime they do this, a group of users are affected. They are stuck in Loading user or if they can load the farm after some time, they have issues with the game.

Sadly the only thing we can do is wait for Facebook finishes whatever they are doing and then go back to the game.
Closed Thread