Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2015, 09:25 PM

I like the updates - especially the filter in the facility manger for the facilities - but instead of "ALL" could it be the "Workable facilities for friends" and leave out the non workable facilities that way we can just load or unload them.....just suggestion
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:32 PM

So, the new brazil nut tree.....is that the one that has been in the store for a while?? It will just be producing on Monday???
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
So, the new brazil nut tree.....is that the one that has been in the store for a while?? It will just be producing on Monday???
Hi Jean,
I do believe so...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
I do believe so...
Cool...gonna go get them planted. Thanks Taz!!!
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:44 PM

It took me 3 times to store all in my facilities tonight - no big deal, just thought I'd let you know. I did use the start all with just the facilities that can't be worked by neighbors...it loaded everything. So that might need a little help. Thanks again for the update & farm 26!
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi all,
Those of you who cannot send out the train boosts I need toknow if you are also having trouble sending gifts through the Send Gift tabs. Are you able or not able to get the first tab to load?
For those who cannot send gifts because the first tab will not load, please check as soon as you can please check to see if you can send boost requests for your trains.
The reason I ask is because these are both the same lists as the first tab of the Send gifts tab. As I said before that list is only friends who play or played Farm Town and have the app in their profile and not your complete friends list.
Earlier my standard train had come in ready to unload. I had no trouble sending boost request after I unloaded and restarted. This was after others said they had trouble. I went to see if I could boost my Turbo train and friends list never came up. I went to see if the standard train list still came up and it no longer comes up now. I asked a friend to check if they had a request to boost so I'd know if they were already ahead one day. They had a request to boost for each train and neither of them were already ahead one day. Hope this helps you figure out the problem. All of my lists for sending gifts seem to be fine. I checked sending gifts right after checking the trains. I was able to send gifts fine. Thanks for all you do to help sort out problems for us!
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the upgrade...it may take me a few days to wrap my mind around all the changes. I am intrigued by the new Grass with Guideline item. I look forward to seeing someone post a farm using it. Thanks!
Old Apr 10 2015, 10:03 PM

Default Farmer Lists fails to load

When I select FARMER LISTS, it fails to load.
It just keeps showing the 4 bars scrolling from left to right.
I am now unable to access my neighbors or the farmers helping me so I can send gifts.
Old Apr 10 2015, 10:12 PM

its getting way to expensive to play
Old Apr 10 2015, 10:30 PM

Smile Once again... looks great!

I know I don't post often, but I mean it when I do it Once again - completely awesome update on this one. I look forward to these changes - a lot of extra help with the market items - thanks!
Closed Thread