Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2015, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyPridgen View Post
I bought the 16x16 Log truck with chain saw. It posted to my fb wall, but when I went to use it I couldn't because it was grayed out. Then a few hours later it worked and was yellow, and now its grayed out again. It took my FC when I purchased it. I would love to have it back, please?
Thanks!
Hi Cindy,
This is because it is on one of your farms and not in your storage. To be available on all farms it must be in storage. To find where it is, turn off all but tools in your preferences and then search your farms to find it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2015, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Hyacinth,
They did try to fix it, but have not yet.
Thanks Taz, will try to wait patiently
Old Aug 01 2015, 10:25 PM

"Send gift back to all" and "My neighbors" is freezing up...I have memcached twice. Actually the whole page is frozen

It seems to be OK now but I lost my gifts.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Last edited by bjyhey3; Aug 01 2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old Aug 01 2015, 10:26 PM

does anyone know why we can't plow when designing a super neighbors farm...what good is designing if we can't complete it.
Old Aug 01 2015, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle K Ranch View Post
does anyone know why we can't plow when designing a super neighbors farm...what good is designing if we can't complete it.
Hi Circle K Ranch,
I don't believe the developers considered plowing new fields as part of designing. Even as a super neighbor for permanent farming you can only plow existing fields. Only the owner is allowed to plow new fields.
This may be something you will need to suggest if you feel this is needed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2015, 11:30 PM

My super neighbors too have the issue of the sprinklers and the manure spreaders not working, but I am happy that they are trying to fix the problem. Also they are telling me that they are still only getting their seed options when planting and as one of them is still a low level player, they are unable to plant crops that would be available to me.
Also, allowing to design seems to only give the option of doing that on one farm only
Old Aug 01 2015, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
My super neighbors too have the issue of the sprinklers and the manure spreaders not working, but I am happy that they are trying to fix the problem. Also they are telling me that they are still only getting their seed options when planting and as one of them is still a low level player, they are unable to plant crops that would be available to me.
Also, allowing to design seems to only give the option of doing that on one farm only
Hi Jules,
You are correct that they are only given the option to design on one farm. If you want them to help design on more farms then you will have to set it for each at a time.
They should be able to plant seeds at the employer's level.
If you wish to make these suggestions please post them in the suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 02 2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old Aug 01 2015, 11:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Circle K Ranch,
I don't believe the developers considered plowing new fields as part of designing. Even as a super neighbor for permanent farming you can only plow existing fields. Only the owner is allowed to plow new fields.
This may be something you will need to suggest if you feel this is needed.
This is something I asked about the other day. My friend wanted me to plow new fields for her because it takes so long for her to do it with her small tools. She was really hoping it would be part of the design ability for me because I have the largest plow. If you want me to suggest it else where please direct me to the correct thread. Thanks!
Old Aug 02 2015, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
This is something I asked about the other day. My friend wanted me to plow new fields for her because it takes so long for her to do it with her small tools. She was really hoping it would be part of the design ability for me because I have the largest plow. If you want me to suggest it else where please direct me to the correct thread. Thanks!
Hi Original Tee,
There is a Suggestions section where you can find a thread that fits your suggestion. I would think it would fit in the thread about hiring improvements.
Old Aug 02 2015, 01:42 AM

Hey Mods, The new train car and it's contents are not in the game guide. Just a gentle reminder.
Closed Thread