Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 12 2015, 07:21 PM

Hi all not sure what happened to my message from this morning regarding sn's not being able to use my tools like combine . but was hoping for a response
Old Aug 12 2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novascotiascout View Post
Hi all not sure what happened to my message from this morning regarding sn's not being able to use my tools like combine . but was hoping for a response

Hi novascotiascout

Your post was moved and responded in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post5987306
Old Aug 12 2015, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I love the fact now we can hire super farmers to harvest and plow my fields..

I am even happier that they can seed my farms..

BUT BUT BUT there is one big problems..
my super farmers are seeding plants I dont need or want...

I had farms that all the super farm is growing is quick crops for exp points or crops for quick sales.

I have farms that super farmers are growing what they need for their own farms/ factories etc.

I want super farmers.. it encourage farms to help out more and get extra resources

For super farmers only... some suggestions are
1. A panel with all the seeds so that owner can select what crops can be grown on their farms.

By allowing the owner to choose will allow them to use crops they need for their factories.

2. The ability to allocated super farmers to only certain farms blocking reaping benefits of other super farmers.

3. Ability in selecting only super farmers to work as workers and clients. advance trains etc.
Its up to you to inform your Super Neighbors re crops you want planted.. they cannot read your mind... people seem to forget the REAL reason for having Super Neighbors... to help you when you are away from the game or on holidays.. but instead want the Super Neighbor to do every single thing for them all the time...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 12 2015, 10:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Its up to you to inform your Super Neighbors re crops you want planted.. they cannot read your mind... people seem to forget the REAL reason for having Super Neighbors... to help you when you are away from the game or on holidays.. but instead want the Super Neighbor to do every single thing for them all the time...
Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

I have only really came back to the game since super farmers.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

this would make it more interesting and challenging like a real farm..

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.
Old Aug 13 2015, 03:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

I have only really came back to the game since super farmers.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

this would make it more interesting and challenging like a real farm..

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.
not bored, lol.. too busy doing quests etc these days, earning farmcash,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 13 2015, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not bored, lol.. too busy doing quests etc these days, earning farmcash,
I am in total agreement, Aussie Rae. Quests/Co-op Quests for FC have added significantly to the excitement of the game.

One question I do have on this release, though. Should I be able to use my mobile sprinkler on my neighbor's farms? I have one friend who has made me a super neighbor. When I go to her farm, I can plow/plant/etc. But when I click on my Mobile Sprinkler, it says I need to have a Mobile Sprinkler in storage... I have tried clearing my cache, moving the sprinkler (both red and orange) to one of my farms then back to storage. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are there still some lingering sprinkler issues?
Old Aug 13 2015, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
I am in total agreement, Aussie Rae. Quests/Co-op Quests for FC have added significantly to the excitement of the game.

One question I do have on this release, though. Should I be able to use my mobile sprinkler on my neighbor's farms? I have one friend who has made me a super neighbor. When I go to her farm, I can plow/plant/etc. But when I click on my Mobile Sprinkler, it says I need to have a Mobile Sprinkler in storage... I have tried clearing my cache, moving the sprinkler (both red and orange) to one of my farms then back to storage. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are there still some lingering sprinkler issues?
Hi bliky,
Does yoiur neighbor have the sprinklers for the crops? If not then you can't irrigate the crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2015, 11:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
the original new release said this: "b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together."

i know and respect that the developers spent a lot of time getting our irrigation problems resolved. i was just wondering if this is something we will still be getting or if this has been pushed to the next release. thanks for all the hard work everyone does to keep us loving farm town!
I see they have answered this with an update to the first post. Thanks! "Post Release Updates - August 13th, 12:00PM - This new feature promised earlier for this release will be pushed to the next release: "When a Super Neighbour is allowed to design your farm, you will be able to grant him extra permissions to also sell and purchase new items for your farm using your coins"."
Old Aug 13 2015, 02:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Isn't it time to close this thread? What do you say StoneFace?
Old Aug 13 2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bliky,
Does yoiur neighbor have the sprinklers for the crops? If not then you can't irrigate the crops.
Thanks Taz. After more investigation, it looks like she only has the brown sprinkler. That explains it.
Closed Thread