Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2015, 10:33 PM

thanks for the updates
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dockperk,

The farm owner needs to own those tools for fertilising and irrigating their own crops etc. He can use yours because you own them.
I realize that, and I realize I am in the wrong forum for this, but I was thinking that would be a good addition to maybe the next release that we could do this since it works for all other tools.

thank you
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Has anyone else experienced planting fields that come out incorrectly over the past 2 days? I have had a problem with farms 26 and 27. What I plant loads to other plots nearby. A strange glitch I hope.
Hi Snookie SUe,
There have been some other posts on this specifically about quest farms where they are planting multiple crops on the same farm. Is that what you are doing? We are looking into this and have been doing some testing. Most of the posts about this are inthe following thread link in the Help and Support section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618
They will be in the last few pages of that thread if you would like to add to the information there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2015, 01:20 AM

A great surprise to get new level therefore more every needed Farm Cash but I wish the below trees were on the list as well, maybe in the next train carriage along with flowers. Also, am I the ONLY person that is always running out of Zinc Ore, I can't believe it as it's only used for the Brass Sheets BUT the Brass Sheets are used for SO MANY items, hopefully this will be looked at in the near future.
Acacia
Almonds
Cranberries
Cashews
Cocoas

Hope there are little easy glitches with this update so the great behind the scene people at Slashkey can have a break :-)
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Aug 30 2015, 08:50 AM

Since the update, I have just noticed that the total quests shown on the quest screen differs from the totals shown on the "Show Quests" screen... Which do I believe?

I always wait several days after cashing in to start completing quests so they don't roll off if I get one I can't do, now I am completely confused... (Again!)

The total on the quest screen shows 4 completed and 1 in progress, while the "Show Quests" screen saays 6 completed in 7 days, with the earliest completed 5 days ago... If the quest screen is to be believed, I am in deep doo-doo... (This is true on other accounts as well..)

Farm in question is - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7264&farm_ix=0

Thanks for any clarification you can give me...

Edited - the discrepancy is even worse on the co-op quests - 9 vs. 6. Clearing memcache did no good...

Last edited by PK...; Aug 30 2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: More information...
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
Since the update, I have just noticed that the total quests shown on the quest screen differs from the totals shown on the "Show Quests" screen... Which do I believe?

I always wait several days after cashing in to start completing quests so they don't roll off if I get one I can't do, now I am completely confused... (Again!)

The total on the quest screen shows 4 completed and 1 in progress, while the "Show Quests" screen saays 6 completed in 7 days, with the earliest completed 5 days ago... If the quest screen is to be believed, I am in deep doo-doo... (This is true on other accounts as well..)

Farm in question is - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7264&farm_ix=0

Thanks for any clarification you can give me...

Edited - the discrepancy is even worse on the co-op quests - 9 vs. 6. Clearing memcache did no good...
Hi PK

Yesterday we had a few posts about this but after checking, one of the quests showed as coins had not been collected and sadly the users havent come back with a response.

I'm checking my coop quests now, and yes, 5 quests are showing up as completed in my chart but Show quests shows 6 completed quests.

We will check about this problem, thank you for reporting it.
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi PK

Yesterday we had a few posts about this but after checking, one of the quests showed as coins had not been collected and sadly the users havent come back with a response.

I'm checking my coop quests now, and yes, 5 quests are showing up as completed in my chart but Show quests shows 6 completed quests.

We will check about this problem, thank you for reporting it.
The other interesting thing is that it "apparently" the quest numbers were reset to zero on the main screen at update, and I did not notice it, since you cannot access the "Show Quests" page until you have completed quests showing.

I was scratching my head a bit, but blaming it on all too frequent Senior moments... ;0))

Thanks for your quick response, and crossing my fingers it gets straightened out before losing earned FCs...
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:17 AM

Well after reading PK comments I went and checked my quests.. its showing that 10 are completed. but if I open up the show quest tab. its actually showing 11.... and I don't have any that I haven't collected coins for. I have 3 open quests at present 2 of which have 2 and 4 hrs to be completed and I haven't started last step on the 3rd quest.
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:23 AM

Just checked my regular quests...... and its happening to that as well... according to the Show Quest tab I have 3 completed... according to the figures at the bottom I only have 1 completed on Saturday....... and I know that is wrong but the show quest tab is correct. Seems since the update its all gone cockeyed
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Just checked my regular quests...... and its happening to that as well... according to the Show Quest tab I have 3 completed... according to the figures at the bottom I only have 1 completed on Saturday....... and I know that is wrong but the show quest tab is correct. Seems since the update its all gone cockeyed
Thank you FarmerMcLashwood, we are checking into this.
Closed Thread