Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2015, 11:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyben18 View Post
I have tried every way posted to get rid of the pig when posting to groups and it will not delete. It looks like others are having the same problem.
Any Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I do. I type in what I'm posting such as "crop bonus peas" then I hit post. I click on the arrow in the upper right corner of my post and hit edit. I paste the link into the post and submit as finished edit.
Old Sep 05 2015, 11:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Any update on when the Canadian Restaurant is coming out??? It is the end of week an still not here yet. Just curious as I don't want to plant long term crops on the farm I plan to put it on.
Just noticed this posted on the first entry of this thread: - Also, the Canadian Restaurant will be released next Tuesday.
Old Sep 07 2015, 08:03 PM

The Canadian Rest will be released tomorrow, when Raul posted this, it was last week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
Just noticed this posted on the first entry of this thread: - Also, the Canadian Restaurant will be released next Tuesday.
Old Sep 08 2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
But this post was updated on Sept 4...so that makes today "Next Tuesday"!!!
Old Sep 08 2015, 03:58 PM

Hello, getting a problem since about an hour ago that I cannot unload my trains on my last two farms 26 and 27.

Both have the last three new carriages, i.e. crops, trees/fruits, and minerals, but when I previously needed to unload and re-fill, they seemed to be fine.

I'm running Win 10 with a Google Chrome browser, and before anyone asks, I've done the usual - i.e. clear FT memcache, and then the Chrome cache, cookies, and history from the beginning of time, and then a full pc reboot.

Server is WF 36.
Old Sep 08 2015, 04:02 PM

- hmmmm, helps if I check my fuel levels; I was down to 2 gallons when I tried to unload the trains.....

Now just topped up and got a little over 8,300,000 gallons, and now all seems to be working fine; please ignore the above note - d'oh!

Old Sep 08 2015, 04:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
The Canadian Rest will be released tomorrow, when Raul posted this, it was last week.
It is today, Tuesday, Sep 8, 2015.. and no Canadian Restaurant, are they getting their recipes together or are we getting more than the Restaurant? Million dollar question there...
Old Sep 08 2015, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Just a reminder to please not post personal attacks as they will be deleted.
The date on the Canadian restaurant release was changed on Sep 4th which means that today is the projected release date. Please be patient as we do not know what other issues the developers may be dealing with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2015, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just a reminder to please not post personal attacks as they will be deleted.
The date on the Canadian restaurant release was changed on Sep 4th which means that today is the projected release date. Please be patient as we do not know what other issues the developers may be dealing with.
Thanks Taz... couldn't have said it better
Old Sep 08 2015, 08:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thats all we need is another restruant, in all my life i have yet to see a cafe in the middle of some farmefs field
Closed Thread