Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2015, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I have white and other color lines going through my fields it may be a Chrome issue.On Mozilla I always have shadow issues.And some of the browsers mentioned my spyware doesn't like. So do I want shadows a or white and colorful lines THAT IS THE QUESTION!
Old Oct 18 2015, 12:10 PM

Im sorry, its not playable any more. 3 mins to load a farm. 1 hour to load my facilities. Come on FT, pls get us back to normal
Old Oct 18 2015, 02:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I cleaned out the memecauche and cleaned out the browsing history on Chrome,THE LIGHT ARE GONE I was thinking I was special and was given lights so to see my way. My post are NEVER COMPLAINTS just saying what I see happening on my farms...GOOD DAY TO ALL
Old Oct 18 2015, 02:06 PM

In addition to the game being slow, I can't accept gifts or boost trains. I have cleared cache in both Chrome & Internet Explorer.
Old Oct 18 2015, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
In addition to the game being slow, I can't accept gifts or boost trains. I have cleared cache in both Chrome & Internet Explorer.
Hi Jkatz,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
You only need to do this through one browswer as it is not clearing on your computer but is clearing on the server to allow reloading of your data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 04:29 PM

Is the Flash issue causing anyone else to have hiring problems? The last 2 days, I hire people and MOST (but not all) of them, make it to my farms, but after doing 3 or 4 farms, they getting booted off or their Flash crashes or something. I haven't had anyone be able to finish my farms in a couple of days now - and from the notes they're leaving me, they're really trying. I don't think it's just bad hires.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 18 2015, 04:37 PM

I'm having the same "lines" problem. It was only when I was working my farm (the eye is completely closed), but now it's happening all the time. I've tried different browsers, I clear memcache every day and reset flash, clear browsing history. Doesn't make any difference.

Also, with this new fix, all tools are coming up very slowly. And, since you have to stop the mouse to get the highlighted lines, it can take a while to figure out where the game wants the mouse to stop.

All this is going on regardless of my clearing memcache, clearing browsing history, reloading the game, reloading Facebook, reloading the browser... Can anything be done??????
Old Oct 18 2015, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jkatz,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
You only need to do this through one browswer as it is not clearing on your computer but is clearing on the server to allow reloading of your data.
I had the same problem not able to boost trains. This worked perfectly. Thanks!
Old Oct 18 2015, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I'm having the same "lines" problem. It was only when I was working my farm (the eye is completely closed), but now it's happening all the time. I've tried different browsers, I clear memcache every day and reset flash, clear browsing history. Doesn't make any difference.

Also, with this new fix, all tools are coming up very slowly. And, since you have to stop the mouse to get the highlighted lines, it can take a while to figure out where the game wants the mouse to stop.

All this is going on regardless of my clearing memcache, clearing browsing history, reloading the game, reloading Facebook, reloading the browser... Can anything be done??????
Hi NJones,
They are working on it. That is all I can tell you. Just have to be patint as the try to get it all working right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post

I thought I had gotten rid of the lines,but nope still there.I know the Dev's are working very hard to make everyone happy.I can still do the game ,so I can manage to wait for the fix.My Question is, I see someone else has the lines,but not everyone.Others are having problems I am not having.Why is this? Our computers the browser we are using? One would think all of us would be having the same problems.
Closed Thread