Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Re Test Version
I dont have any option to use the multi planter when moving trees from the gift box. I get the menu with the choice of orientation but then it just goes straight to the farm with one tree.
I used this a few days ago when I first tested the first test version and it was working then.
Well how strange - Ive planted a few single trees and the multi planter option appeared now!!! I will keep trying it to see if I can recreate the problem.
Well I think the problem with the multi planter is finding the right spot on the "multi" box to plant trees from the gift box or from storage. A little too much towards the edge and you only get the single option. Just have to watch what I am doing.

I AM getting disappearing trees though which come back when you mouse over them. Its not really a huge problem as everything else is working wonderfully - so please dont delay things looking for the reason unless anyone else has a problem with it. It only seems to be at the edge of a farm usually the top or the right hand edge

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 10 2015, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default plotting farms not lining up with previous

i can't line up new plots exactly with old plots anymore. it's offset just a bit for some reason. this means if i want all of them lined up i have to redo the entire farm. i tried various ways to line them up but it always seem to be a pixel or so off. i've never had this problem before.

update: i tested other farms and found the same would happen on most of them. here is a link to my farm 9 that i plotted. if you look to the top right of the plots you'll see that they are off by just a bit. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2169&farm_ix=8

2nd update: this morning this problem resolved itself. must have been part of the issues we've had since flash updated. yay!

Last edited by Original Tee; Nov 11 2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: resolved
Old Nov 10 2015, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

White screen is a bit blinding - can we have the green back please?
Old Nov 10 2015, 06:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

New Version Tester - now let me tell you something that came up this afternoon and it not on the farms but those of you who have chrome and let Adobe upgrade flash anytime they do an upgrade, there is a new upgrade to flash today, it says that this one lets the developers fix things on their games, but I would not download anyway... just in case those of you who have the automatic upgrades check and see if you have version 19.0 because that is the upgrade number, you might want to hold on the upgrade until all this mess goes away or until Raul says its ok to download, just a precaution so we don't have any more bugs than we need to, keep those critters away from here..
On the subject of farm performance I have not had any problems with the harvesting, chopping since yesterday which is great..

Server WF4, browser Safari/Yosemite/El Capitan....
Old Nov 10 2015, 06:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
First off - thanks for the new thanksgiving decorations - they are fab

Secondly I haven't had much spare time recently so haven't read the rest of the replies in this section - just reporting that the search and hide still isn't working despite reverting back to previous release

I like being able to show just one specific item on my somewhat overcrowded farms

Am sure the Devs are working hard to fix things so happy to be patient
search and hide function is working perfectly for me, using google chrome,windows 10

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2015, 06:41 PM

wall request gone again
Old Nov 10 2015, 06:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
wall request gone again
Hi Stu3,

yes, we've noticed it, hopefully it's temporary. We will let the devs know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2015, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
New Version Tester - now let me tell you something that came up this afternoon and it not on the farms but those of you who have chrome and let Adobe upgrade flash anytime they do an upgrade, there is a new upgrade to flash today, it says that this one lets the developers fix things on their games, but I would not download anyway... just in case those of you who have the automatic upgrades check and see if you have version 19.0 because that is the upgrade number, you might want to hold on the upgrade until all this mess goes away or until Raul says its ok to download, just a precaution so we don't have any more bugs than we need to, keep those critters away from here..
On the subject of farm performance I have not had any problems with the harvesting, chopping since yesterday which is great..

Server WF4, browser Safari/Yosemite/El Capitan....
Hi Texas Belle,
Just to clear up one point. The Flash version prior to this update is 19,0,0,226. This one is 19,0,0,245. With Chrome you would have to stop it from updating the whole browser as it is all integrated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:11 PM

Default Change of release plans?

Yesterday or the day before Raul posted on the end of his feed that we would have most everything fixed and some upgrades soon, as well as the new release at the end of the week. The message is gone now, sigh. Have they come across another big obstacle? Will remain patient - and very grateful that I only experienced the slowness at the beginning of this mess and one truly horrible day when they were trying to do something about the red lines. I do think that everything was a bit speedier starting this morning. But also don't particularly like the bright white screen when the farms load. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Can't wait to start throwing some farm cash the devs way. Could we please just have the expansions to farm 28?
Old Nov 10 2015, 09:18 PM

Default Uh oh!

All of a sudden I can't get the lists to load when I try to send gifts. Can't boost my trains either.

Last edited by Snookie Sue; Nov 10 2015 at 10:10 PM.
Closed Thread