Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 20 2015, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciliawells33 View Post
hi 1st of all thank you so so much for everything you do for us farm town addicts i just noticed when i was going from farm to farm its saying rendering i dont know if this is a problem or part of the fix please advise thank you in advance
I'm getting the same thing at times. At other times the farm shows up green and not centered at first when I'm changing farms. It pops back to the center and shows my crops etc. quickly though.
Old Nov 21 2015, 12:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi LazyMare,

The show work info in "Show Names" is being looked at. It appears that once you have completed all jobs (harvest/plow/chop etc) it still shows you the amount of plots to be seeded.

Thanks Tiger
Will go work all again AND plant all to see what it says then - would much prefer it to exclude plowed fields but as Super Neighbours can plant for us I suppose that counts as available work. Will continue visiting each farm before hiring and using the Farm Stats Tool
Old Nov 21 2015, 01:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wow, is this a new thing, just harvested and plowed some of my smaller farms and clicked on the Save icon, no green box, just a message saying its saved.. if so, its great!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
wow, is this a new thing, just harvested and plowed some of my smaller farms and clicked on the Save icon, no green box, just a message saying its saved.. if so, its great!!
And when I go to a neighbours farm I am not getting the box that says Do You want to go home?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 21 2015, 04:51 AM

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes, on full screen the up,down,left and right arrow does not work and you can only drag the screen, any chance this can be fixed please, thanks
Old Nov 21 2015, 05:16 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 21th, 1:00AM

We just released another batch of improvements and bug fixes as part of the next release, see all the details below:

- Farm Loading optimizations, farms should in general load up to 25% faster. This is assuming that most of your game items are cached by your browser. A note on this, clearing your browser cache should be done only when necessary, for example, when Farmtown doesn't load correctly or extreme cases like that, usually it is not needed, and the downside is that every time you clear your browser cache you have to reload all the items to your computer which takes time, specially on slower connections, and every time you visit farms with items that are not cached you will have to wait extra time. Clearing memcache is fine and doesn't have any downsides, memcache is cleared automatically after 3 hours of inactivity.

- Better progress indicators, you will now see a more uniform progress indicator as your items are being downloaded and as your farm is being rendered for display.
- When planting using the Combine Harvest-Plant, you can change seeds by opening the store directly, you do not need to perform the extra step of re-selecting your combine again on your toolbox.
- Flags for Bahamas, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore are now showing correctly.
- There is now one more line in the chat history, for a total of 6 lines.
- When working as a Super Neighbour, we removed the "Would you like to go home?" confirmation message when you click on the Home icon.
- When clicking the blue disk on top to save changes, we replaced the confirmation message by a non intrusive fading message.

- BugFix: When using the Multiplanters sometimes the recently planted items disappeared and appeared randomly.
- BugFix: When using the manure spreaders and sprinklers, sometimes an "[object]" message was shown instead of the correct message.
- BugFix: On full screen, all tool tips in main panel and tool box were showing in the wrong position.
- BugFix: When sending gifts to friends, an arrow was showing on top of the selected gifts even if it was not an animal.
- BugFix: Unable to unload a train due to no fuel available.
- BugFix: When using the sprinklers manually going farm to farm, sometimes the sprinkler got stuck and you were not able to change tools.
- BugFix: When selecting a gift to send to your friends, you can now use the "Proceed to Send" button at the bottom and the next screen will automatically scroll to the top.
- BugFix: When working as a Super Neighbour with the "design/allow selling with my coins" permission granted, the buy one/multiple options are now available again.
- BugFix: Clicking on the "Multi" button in Item Storage/Giftbox sometimes triggered the Single Use instead of the Multiplanter functionality.
- BugFix: When visiting strangers, the size of their farms were incorrect.

Known Issues

- Visibility issues with coconut trees
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts or boosting trains using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers. We have created a bug report with facebook and we are awaiting response from them.

Note: The Scandinavian Restaurant is coming early next week.
Old Nov 21 2015, 08:39 AM

Great update Mary! Thanks for sharing
Old Nov 21 2015, 09:45 AM

Wow, you guys have been busy little beavers!!! Thank you for all that wonderful technical work to make our game the very best!! (now awaiting the new restaurant! ) YAY
Old Nov 21 2015, 10:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for making the "pending changes have been saved" message fade away on its own. (Now if you would just do that with the "crops have been fertilized" message, please!)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2015, 04:10 PM

Noticed today that one of my flower farms has strips of flowers missing. I don't known which kind of flower it is because I can't see it. If I turn flowers off and back on, I can see where the flowers are, but can't see the flowers themselves. Just harvested someone's farm from the market and had the same problem (two patches of flowers not visible). I lost the bonus on both farms because I could not see the flowers to harvest them, though the harvest tool could see them. Don't know if this has been reported so am going so now. Thanks.
Closed Thread