Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
When working facilities for my neighbours, the watering tool is constantly showing. I used the green man, but when I mooved to the next farm, it was back again
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Are you a super neighbor for that individual?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2015, 07:20 PM

Thanks for updates patiently waiting for the new facilities.
Old Dec 10 2015, 07:24 PM

Thanks Raul and all the teams for such improvents of the game. Most appreciated. Happy Holidays to all my friends and Happy farming. Awaiting to see all the new facilities.
Old Dec 10 2015, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cones

Guessing Pine cones or needles to be used new facility

Quote:
I managed to harvest "small pine tree" with my treeshaker. There is no ? in the store, so I have no idea what I should use it for. And it does not show in my storage after harvested either.

Bug or new function?

The "small pine tree" has not been able to harvest earlier? And the release does not mention any new function about this decor tree.

The oddest thing is that I harvested it with my treeshaker and not with the chopper tool -which would be most logical
Old Dec 10 2015, 07:33 PM

9. For the users that were experiencing issues when sending gifts or boosting trains using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we have received confirmation from Facebook that the issue is now fixed, please report if this is not the case.

Still not working for me - using Edge - but realise this is out of your control... another FB glitch

But thanks Raul and all the Devs for another great update - wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.

And for the Mods.. many thanks for all you do in the Forum over the year. I think you all have the patience of a saint replying to the same complaints over and over again... such a shame the people complaining didn't read back to see if their queries were answered earlier... but keep up the good work... I for one fully appreciate all that you do. Happy Christmas!
Old Dec 10 2015, 07:34 PM

Default Pinecones

I'm betting that we will be harvesting pine cones for holiday decorations from those little trees that you commented about.
Old Dec 10 2015, 08:13 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj Leair View Post
I'm betting that we will be harvesting pine cones for holiday decorations from those little trees that you commented about.
Good guess on the Pine Cones from the small Pine tree. I planted them and then checked with FarmStats tool for growing trees and it showed a harvest crate of Pine Cones.

Hoooray !!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Dec 10 2015, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post
Good guess on the Pine Cones from the small Pine tree. I planted them and then checked with FarmStats tool for growing trees and it showed a harvest crate of Pine Cones.

Hoooray !!
Now we just have to wait and see what the facility is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2015, 08:31 PM

Thank you for all your hard work in fixing all the bugs. You guys are the best. Patiently awaiting the new facs.
Old Dec 10 2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Now we just have to wait and see what the facility is.
Since you wrote this, Taz Man, Raul added more details about the update. He listed a Holiday Decoration Factory (or words to that effect) and I am guessing the pine cones will be used in that.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread