Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 17 2015, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.
Thank you docmm6 - I am happy t know that I am not the only one that this is happening to
Old Dec 17 2015, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
reached the 6th Dan Degree for the Orange Marigold and not one of the bonuses popped up to let me share, I am just reporting an issue, that is all not asking for it to be reset....JUST VERY FRUSTRATING that this happens and it is probably just me or getting screwed by the game again.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.
Quote:
Thank you docmm6 - I am happy t know that I am not the only one that this is happening to
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past.
Hi Taz - the last time I had gotten a pop up was last Monday night which by my calculation is longer then 12 hours.

correction, Monday morning at 2:48am CST which means it was 3 days had past since my last pop up for bonus

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 17 2015 at 07:39 PM.
Old Dec 17 2015, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz - the last time I had gotten a pop up was last Monday night which by my calculation is longer then 12 hours.

correction, Monday morning at 2:48am CST which means it was 3 days had past since my last pop up for bonus
Hi Lance,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do once they are past. We do not have the data on belt posts available to us and there isn't any way they can be reset.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Hi Lance,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do once they are past. We do not have the data on belt posts available to us and there isn't any way they can be reset.
Thank you Taz for responding - as I said in my original post, I was only reporting an issue and not asking for resetting of anything. Again this is only reporting of an issue as we have been asked many times before by the Developers to report.
Docmm mentioned that he had not received a pop up for his flowers and he is at the 7th dan degree. Not sure if his situation was due to the 12 hour situation or not. But this is comforting to know that maybe there are others out there that have experienced the same thing I experienced and has not report the issue. I hope that if other people that are experiencing this they will post it so that when the Developers read the forum they will see that more then 1 person is having this issue and look into it.

Taz again – this is not requesting a reset of anything – JUST A NOTIFICATION of an issue i experienced
Old Dec 17 2015, 08:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Lance and docmm,
That would not be a problem because the only thing else I have posted was pine cones and then only 1 time every 2days. It has been that way since the last release.
Old Dec 17 2015, 10:13 PM

Hey where is our new Korean Restaurant we were supposed to get this week?

Yeah I know it this week ain't over with and only the Devs know... Still had to ask.
Old Dec 18 2015, 08:34 AM

Problems with gifting this morning. I accept/exchange a gift, send back whatever I was sent, then after about 6 gifts, everything freezes. I have to reload to make it work for the next 6 or so. I'm getting all my gifts, but the people I have to reload on are not. For example - when I go to return gifts. and the screen for that comes up, I select a gift to send, the gift screen goes away and nothing happens. Hopefully, this means the devs are preparing to release the Korean restaurant??? That's usually the answer for me when something happens in the game. The devs are working on something.
Old Dec 18 2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Hi Lance and docmm,
I had been offline for more than 16 hours when my Pine Cones 6th degree came up and I never did get the popup for any of the other Pine Cone levels. And popped up my orange marigolds never did. Always plant more than I need do I. And if wonder you do why I am inverting my sentences because Star Wars Episode VII premieres today it is! Reminding myself to go to the noon showing on Monday....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 18 2015, 04:15 PM

i also did not get a pop up for my pine cones
Closed Thread