I purchase 55FC trough Facebook
9 février 2016
55 Farm Cash
$14,11
Total
$14,11
Payé avec Visa se terminant par 5015
ID du paiement

The problem is that they are not added to the 11 I already had. I tried to advise Facebook of that problem but they are experiencing problem as I can't send my request Please help me
Old Feb 09 2016, 04:17 PM
Account Not Linked

just to let the developers know not complaining: my farm stats show 17 flowers ready when i choose all farms or current farm when on my flower farm but there are no flowers ready
Old Feb 09 2016, 04:19 PM

Default Wrong farm stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Shows that my trees are finish e.g Coconut tree in 4 farms, but when I go to harvest, their not! Not finished in 1,4days.

Yes, I've checked that its hatch for ready "now".

Says coconut tree is ready on farm 21,25,26,23 but their really not.
I see you added a b) for the Mobile Lookout Tower , but could the issue be in general for the wrong status' in Farm stats? Cause I havent baught the tool yet and have problems

As you can see in attached picture, there is many smaller amounts. I went manually through every farm and its nothing to work

I have not planted on top of each other intentionally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farm stats.JPG (68.5 KB, 13 views)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Feb 09 2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongLorr10 View Post
I don't know where to post my problem.
Here is the explanation of it:

I purchase 55FC trough Facebook
9 février 2016
55 Farm Cash
$14,11
Total
$14,11
Payé avec Visa se terminant par 5015
ID du paiement

The problem is that they are not added to the 11 I already had. I tried to advise Facebook of that problem but they are experiencing problem as I can't send my request Please help me
Hi MongLorr10

I had a look at your data and it is showing 66 farmcash. You had 11 and after purchasing 55 you now have 66.

Please reload your farm and check again. Also you can check this by yourself. Please click in Account Tab and then in Farm cash activity log button. There, you will see all the activity using cash.
Old Feb 09 2016, 05:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

In case you missed it. Raul has updated Known Issues >>>

Known Issues
- Bug : Farm Stats - Fields is not displaying correct information. This should be fixed in a few hours.
- Mobile Lookout Tower issues:

a) The marking of the blue farms in the farm selector is not working correctly.
b) Some inaccuracies on the numbers for users that have duplicated stacked items on a farm, for example a Kiwi tree on top of another Kiwi tree, this scenario is causing the numbers to not appear correctly.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 09 2016, 05:24 PM

Once again the long term players get nothing we need. FC, FC, FC PLEASE. 25 every three months that buys not a thing is not near enough. 35 FC EVERY month would be about right. You keep adding 60+FC in items every month. Just upgrading from the 14x to 16x H/P Combine and Seeder cost 130 FC which takes OVER 15 months at 25 every three months. And that is if we buy NOTHING else. I have over 300 million XP. What are they worth? NOTHING!!! When will the developers give us long term players some recognition? PLEASE show us some respect for all our hard playing!!!
Old Feb 09 2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi MongLorr10

I had a look at your data and it is showing 66 farmcash. You had 11 and after purchasing 55 you now have 66.

Please reload your farm and check again. Also you can check this by yourself. Please click in Account Tab and then in Farm cash activity log button. There, you will see all the activity using cash.
marymarcel, this is Clohar I am the boyfriend of MongLorr10. I amanswering in her name as she don't speak english and she is living with me.I have checked in the FARM CASH ACTIVITY LOG the transaction is there but not added in the total shown on farm. Here is the link to my farm for you to check

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4879&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 09 2016, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongLorr10 View Post
marymarcel, this is Clohar I am the boyfriend of MongLorr10. I amanswering in her name as she don't speak english and she is living with me.I have checked in the FARM CASH ACTIVITY LOG the transaction is there but not added in the total shown on farm. Here is the link to my farm for you to check

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4879&farm_ix=0
Hi Clohar,
The transaction is there and shows as she has 66 farm cash. If she is not seeing it on her farm, then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2016, 06:45 PM

Thank You for the updates
Old Feb 09 2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
The transaction is there and shows as she has 66 farm cash. If she is not seeing it on her farm, then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Taz and marymarcel for your help finally the problem as been solved and MongLorr10 got the 55 FC's she has bought.
Closed Thread