Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2016, 07:15 AM

OK It appears that bonuses are not being counted in the crops growing. Also I go to my quest farm which is completely UNLAYERED and it shows my 6,5,4 day crops but not my 3 day crops as ready to harvest AGAIN they are NOT layered. That is farm 25 if you go to my farm I have 25 of each 3 day crop ready with 1.5 days until they are wasted and a new batch growing. help. Thanks
Old Feb 10 2016, 07:29 AM

If something is showing as ready to be harvested in the farm stats I have to reload the game after I do it or it continues to show as ready to be harvested.
Old Feb 10 2016, 07:32 AM

When I check trees and flowers it says that I have a few that need to be harvested 2 to 56 but when I go to the farm there is nothing there just thought you may want to know. Husband says his is doing the same thing.
Old Feb 10 2016, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Bugfix: When harvesting not all products ended up in storage right away, it required a refresh of the game to see all harvested products in storage, this bug was introduced about a month ago.

This issue has not been fixed. I am still having problems with my crops not counting properly. I am missing huge amounts of crop. even when I hire in the Marketplace. The workers haven't complained about their bonuses, but I am missing crops when I do the calculations after they have finished. I do refresh my farms... go even as far as leaving ft and them returning before I do the quantities.

I don't care about the Tower cost because I never would buy it. I spend too much time on ft as it is without doing my neighbors farms also, so I am not a superneighbor with anyone. I might think twice about it if there was some kind of bonus for doing their crops, but it seems like there isn't so I won't be doing that part of the game. Even though I won't be buying it, I do agree that it is way too much to spend on something on this game. Frig..... being a Canadian it costs way too much to convert all your game items to my cash value. Until the Cdn Dollar comes up in value, there will not be any spending on crazy things that I don't need or want.

By the way... I have complained about the quantities a couple of times before and no one seems to know the answer because I never hear anything back. Can this be true? There IS no answer?
Old Feb 10 2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
If something is showing as ready to be harvested in the farm stats I have to reload the game after I do it or it continues to show as ready to be harvested.
I was about to report the same thing. !! AND.. it reports flowers "ready" when they are NOT !!! RATS!! I don't know why you had to mess with something that worked so well. The Farm Stats site was my"go-to" every day for methodically working my farms. Now I can't use it because it is not accurate. Honestly... we could see what field work was needed by going to the farm names and checking "work info"... it didn't need to be duplicated here... Bad Boys! and Girls !!!
AND.. you say it's because things are stacked on top... I do not have ANYTHING stacked on top..!!!

Last edited by dorissau; Feb 10 2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old Feb 10 2016, 09:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BobG184

Great job!! Thanks!!
Old Feb 10 2016, 09:37 AM

Same issue, stats not working. Showing items are ready and not showing others that really are ready, just since new release.
Old Feb 10 2016, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

in reference to "- The Farm Stats and Show Work Info screens currently have some inaccuracies on the reported numbers specifically for users that have duplicated stacked items on a farm, for example a Kiwi tree on top of another Kiwi tree, this scenario is causing the numbers to not appear correctly."

is there anyway for us to get rid of these duplicated stacked items without redoing the entire farm to find them? for me this is on my flower farm and it was definitely unintentional.
Old Feb 10 2016, 10:03 AM

Thank you for the update. Next we need Bonuses and Dans for our sheds, eggs, milk, wool etc.
Old Feb 10 2016, 12:02 PM

Question

The Farm Stats in FT is still messed up as of this morning. I did read the update Raul posted but its been longer so thought maybe there was a solution that I missed.

Any update on the status of this would be nice to see.
Closed Thread