Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I have the same problem with trees, but it isn't the shaker, it's how the eye is not working now. If you remember, when you chopped trees and cut flowers, they were hidden until you dropped the tool. Now, as you cut or chop, the view for the cut/chopped tree or flower pops up. So, because it is all three, shaking, cutting and chopping, I have to believe that the "not hidden" is a result of the extended tools--I don't own them, but understand that they don't hide crops the way the regular tools do.

Anyone else noticing this? Only a minor aggravation for flowers and pine/oak/etc. trees, but a headache if there are a lot of trees of varying sizes on a farm....
I've see this problem as well, when I re-select the tool, the crop is hidden. This should provide a workaround while the developers work the problem.
Old Mar 11 2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The developers have been notified of this. The only thing we can do is wait for them to fix it.
Thanks for letting us know. I checked this forum to be on the safe side before contacting Raul directly or mentioning it to him should he send out another survey!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 11 2017, 10:38 AM

Default New tool

I notice new tool doesn't have the eye to show/hide crops I had to switch out tool to show crops not to seed over other crops and go back to the new tool before working on a farm that only wanted the same seeded
Old Mar 11 2017, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
I notice new tool doesn't have the eye to show/hide crops I had to switch out tool to show crops not to seed over other crops and go back to the new tool before working on a farm that only wanted the same seeded
Hi Stu,
The developers have been notified of this. The only thing we can do is wait for them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2017, 01:22 PM

Hi all

Known Issues:

- Recently worked items are reappearing even with the eye closed. This should be fixed on Monday.
Old Mar 11 2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
A couple of odd things happening since the latest update. First, when I'm harvesting trees, they don't stay hidden as I'm harvesting, but pop back into view after a few more clicks (just using an 8x8 tree shaker, not the newer sort of tree harvester). Second, when I go through my neighbors for co-op quests, when I start on the right-most one that shows below my farm, and go to the left, it doesn't get them all, as it used to; I have to go back and move through them to the right to get them all. Although these only rise to the level of minor annoyances, it seems peculiar that they would be affected by the most recent changes.
I'm having the same problem with harvesting trees except I'm using the X64 harvester.
Thanks
Old Mar 11 2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I'm having the same problem with harvesting trees except I'm using the X64 harvester.
Thanks
Hi bjyhey3

Please read the post just above yours, thank you
Old Mar 11 2017, 02:16 PM

How do I get the update? Is it automatically done or is there a link?
Old Mar 11 2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by user2017 View Post
How do I get the update? Is it automatically done or is there a link?
Hi user2017

The update is automatic, so you get it when you enter the game.
Old Mar 11 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

Known Issues:

- Recently worked items are reappearing even with the eye closed. This should be fixed on Monday.

Thanks for the update.