Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2015, 08:14 PM

Default co quests

I'm not able to start any in the facilities
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
Not much I am going to be able to do with Facebook either - I have been trying to get to them to reset 2 servers which having been giving a Request-Time-Out for 2 months now and causing huge lag for me. It's not like they care what I have to say on the issue. But then I am not the guy developing the game and paying Facebook for the privilege.
Hi Fokus,
Please understand this was not something Slashkey wanted to happen. If multi-million dollar Zynga doesn't have enough pull to fight Facebook on these privacy issues then obviously Slashkey or any other game company won't have enough pull either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sending gifts works fine if you use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'all farmers' tab or one of the other choices except 'recently sent to'. this choice might work later on but just now I could not get any neighbors under that choice only, all the rest of them worked.

I just tried boosting my train and it worked. I used the 'farmers helping me' list for this also. Forgot to mention that this tain had only 2 days to go on it's trip, so it is not one that I just sent out.

The only thing I have noticed that is wonky is that my 'farm town wall requests' list is squished over to the left hand side. Everything still works, but there are only 3 or 4 words in each sentence of the work request, so only 2 request posts fit on the screen.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by dnana; Apr 10 2015 at 08:41 PM.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseJasmine View Post
I'm not able to start any in the facilities
Hi LiseJasmine,
Where are you clicking to start items in your facilities? What facilities won't start products and do you have the start all tools for those facilities?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Sending gifts works fine if you use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'all farmers' tab or one of the other choices except 'recently sent to'. this choice might work later on but just now I could not get any neighbors under that choice only, all the rest of them worked.
Hi dnana,
I used that list and had all of the ones I normally send gifts to listed there. Before today I was using the friends lists. I send several times a day though as I have the gifting tools, so it may be that list will be time sensitive.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:28 PM

just tried to send gifts from the send gifts tab and the same thing happens. not loading at all.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:29 PM

in the co quest area and from the facility manager and do have the start all, it goes into the facility, I do a batch at a time but it doesn't show it in the co quest box

Last edited by LiseJasmine; Apr 10 2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

2. Farm 26: See prices below:

12x12 - 7000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins).

14. New Products (coming on Monday): Agave Syrup and Flaxseed Meal.

Enjoy!

--Raul
Why are the new farms so very very expensive to buy initially? Upgrading them I get but buying?

Also, I've said this before, it seems every facility we can grow ingredients for is FC and every facility that requires little grown is coins?

And where are the FC levels we need to buy FC items. I'm well over 200 million XP but get a measly 25 FC every three months (100/yr) that buys very little!!! HELP!!!! I have over 180 MILLION XP that have zero value. WHY!
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseJasmine View Post
in the co quest area and from the facility manager
Hi Lise,
What facility are you trying to start? Is it possible the item you are trying to start is already at full production? Are you getting a message when you try?
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't boost my train either. I unloaded it, sent it out, and then tried to boost it. The box to do that pops up, but there is nothing in the box. Looks like it is trying to load, but it won't load.

Does anyone know how many days the Hazelnuts and Brazil Nut trees are going to take to harvest? I'd like to plant some now, but I have all of my trees on farms depending on how many days that they take.
Closed Thread