Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
well i have waited all day in anticipation of the new facilities, trees and seeds and as my day is nearly over i am now thinking, i know they said they would be out on monday and today is monday but i guess they never really said which monday
Hi Brenda,
They also didn't anticipate having this much problem with the gift sending and train boosting either. So those may be delayed while they work on the gift problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 04:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Any idea which Monday the trees, seeds, and facilities will be released? Yep I realize that it's only 4:53 on the East coast. Was thinking at least the seeds and trees would be in shop for us to get a headstart on them. I already have Brazil nut trees planted, just checked and still no time given for when they'll be ready to harvest.

Oh well, I'd rather wait for the release and have no glitches or at least fewer of them.

Anyone know what Raul meant with the following statement? "More robust system when purchasing farm cash"

Thanks, have a great day!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2015, 04:04 PM

thanks Taz D for the update...we appreciate all that you guys do...lots to do in the meantime...thanks
Old Apr 13 2015, 04:16 PM

It is Monday afternoon and am still waiting for the new released facilities to show up in the store. Is there a delay? Just wondering.
Old Apr 13 2015, 05:09 PM

User Id : 1270515369

SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO MY FARMS ALSO..
It just acts like it is trying to connect but keeps on spinning.
Old Apr 13 2015, 05:38 PM

People, take a deep breath and quit worrying about boosting trains or gifts. I have had a gift problem for 3 months and have lived.
This is a "game". I have trains and can boost them. The only problem I have is that plug thing keeps going red. Frustrating yes, but I go do dishes and come back.
Since I am in FB jail, I can't post my facilities anyway. LOL
Old Apr 13 2015, 05:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
People, take a deep breath and quit worrying about boosting trains or gifts. I have had a gift problem for 3 months and have lived.
This is a "game". I have trains and can boost them. The only problem I have is that plug thing keeps going red. Frustrating yes, but I go do dishes and come back.
Since I am in FB jail, I can't post my facilities anyway. LOL

you should be able too
maybe they changed it, but you could before
Old Apr 13 2015, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Selling extra ingredients

I have noticed since the April release that I have a change in how I can sell things to the Marketplace. I used to be able to sell Non-Ingredients and extra production directly to the Market without having to strike a deal on each product. I had a choice of selling All or Half of the item. Now that has disappeared and I have to find a buyer for each individual item. There is not enough time in the day to do that with hundreds of products and ingredients. What was wrong with the old system?
Old Apr 13 2015, 06:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbercw View Post
I have noticed since the April release that I have a change in how I can sell things to the Marketplace. I used to be able to sell Non-Ingredients and extra production directly to the Market without having to strike a deal on each product. I had a choice of selling All or Half of the item. Now that has disappeared and I have to find a buyer for each individual item. There is not enough time in the day to do that with hundreds of products and ingredients. What was wrong with the old system?
They did not change that, Barber. After I saw your note, I went to the selling market as usual and was able to sell all of my non-ingredients in storage with one click, as usual. The only difference I see is that now, at the top, you can see how much the sale will net you before you click sell all. Not sure why that was needed but that's the only apparent change. Are you sure you were in the selling market?

Couple minutes later>>>>I just sold all my animals from my storage, too, and I still got the 'sell all' or 'sell half' buttons, as usual.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2015, 06:16 PM

Cannon use either the gifts "farmer list" nor the "train boost." Hope they fix it with the final roll-out.
Closed Thread