Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 12 2023, 11:11 PM

Prior to the latest upgrade, when working the Facility Wall Requests for neighbors, all farms were completed with two clicks. Now, the game has reverted to having to go to each neighbor's farm to work their facilities or services. Years ago, I purchased the tool to allow me to accomplish the task of working my neighbor's facility wall expediently. Is this a glitch/bug in the system?
Old Feb 12 2023, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
Prior to the latest upgrade, when working the Facility Wall Requests for neighbors, all farms were completed with two clicks. Now, the game has reverted to having to go to each neighbor's farm to work their facilities or services. Years ago, I purchased the tool to allow me to accomplish the task of working my neighbor's facility wall expediently. Is this a glitch/bug in the system?
Hi Sandreneta,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the freight trains as this has nothing to do with the current release and does have to do with your freight trains.
According to your data for account (1206556619) and looking at those farms you do have 2 trains with at least 10 long cars on them and they are dispatched, so it should be working for you to only have to do 2 clicks to work each set of facilities work.
I have been working facility posts all day with no problems. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2023, 09:46 AM

I am frustrated. Train Boosts always go to My Requests, instead of into the game where they belong. I have to refresh my farm in order to see the very few that actually arrive in the Train Manager. I find at least a dozen or more every day, that go to the My Requests page. I click the ignore button each time. I also clear my cache daily or several times if I'm in FT for hours. Still, the problem persists. Seems like there was a post that said slashkey could fix this if the ignore button doesn't work. I couldn't find it & Search is useless! Please help!!!
Old Feb 17 2023, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I am frustrated. Train Boosts always go to My Requests, instead of into the game where they belong. I have to refresh my farm in order to see the very few that actually arrive in the Train Manager. I find at least a dozen or more every day, that go to the My Requests page. I click the ignore button each time. I also clear my cache daily or several times if I'm in FT for hours. Still, the problem persists. Seems like there was a post that said slashkey could fix this if the ignore button doesn't work. I couldn't find it & Search is useless! Please help!!!
Hi Plynn,
I don't know whatpost you are talking about. There isn't anything we have that can fix this. I am not sure I would click on ignore for them though. I would go ahead and except them. If they show as expired after you accept them then it could be one of 2 things. Either the trains have already been boosted as much as they can or you have a super neighbor is doing them before you can get them. If a super neighbor does them then you will still see them in your My Requests and not in the train manager.
The train manager only refreshes when your farms are refreshed from your working. They do not instantly show up when they arrive.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2023, 10:40 AM

There was a page discussing it when it first showed up. That is where I had seen that we should click ignore on the ones in the Request page. These days, if I find them there, I click the Play button, then check the trains. It doesn't always indicate that there are some in there, even when there are, so I guess I'll have to keep on accepting them in the Request page, darn it.
Old Feb 17 2023, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
There was a page discussing it when it first showed up. That is where I had seen that we should click ignore on the ones in the Request page. These days, if I find them there, I click the Play button, then check the trains. It doesn't always indicate that there are some in there, even when there are, so I guess I'll have to keep on accepting them in the Request page, darn it.
Hi Plynn,
Try going to your super nbeighbors in your neighbor bar and click on them then choose Edit Super-Neighbor. In that pop up uncheck the Allow Management of Trains. Do that on all your super neighbors and see if the trains start showing up in the train manager.
Old Feb 18 2023, 02:23 AM

I think I have a problem with my train returns and when they return.

Seems to be taking forever even with train boosts. (the supreme isn't included as that one seems to be ok)

I've slept for 8 hours too

First photo: took yesterday at 5:55pm (with boosts)

Turbo - 1 day 20 hours
Ultimate - 2 days
Enhanced - 1 day 13 hours
Standard - 2 days

2nd photo took this morning (20 mins ago) (with boosts)

Turbo - 13 hours
Ultimate - 1 day
Enhanced - 13 hours and 23 mins
Standard - 2 days

My facebook ID is there too if you want to have a look.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 18 2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I think I have a problem with my train returns and when they return.

Seems to be taking forever even with train boosts. (the supreme isn't included as that one seems to be ok)

I've slept for 8 hours too

First photo: took yesterday at 5:55pm (with boosts)

Turbo - 1 day 20 hours
Ultimate - 2 days
Enhanced - 1 day 13 hours
Standard - 2 days

2nd photo took this morning (20 mins ago) (with boosts)

Turbo - 13 hours
Ultimate - 1 day
Enhanced - 13 hours and 23 mins
Standard - 2 days

My facebook ID is there too if you want to have a look.
Hi Alexandra

The advance that your train receive in one trip from all your friends combined can not exceed a full 24 hour day. So if, for example, your Standard locomotive visits all markets in 6 days, then with all boosts you will have to wait 5 days for it to come back.

You have all information in the following link from our Game guide>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old Feb 24 2023, 10:45 AM

Question

I am getting trains from non-friends which is always bad. My question is are they using these to get into my farm town account? Facebook boots me off FT a couple of times a week and says it is suspicious activity. Then I have to spend 2 hours trying to get Facebook opened to get back to my farms An answer on the trains will be appreciated. I have 2 now that I am not going to click on if you want to review them.
Old Feb 24 2023, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley boones farm View Post
I am getting trains from non-friends which is always bad. My question is are they using these to get into my farm town account? Facebook boots me off FT a couple of times a week and says it is suspicious activity. Then I have to spend 2 hours trying to get Facebook opened to get back to my farms An answer on the trains will be appreciated. I have 2 now that I am not going to click on if you want to review them.
Hi Shirley boones,
I have moved your post to the thread about trains.
No they are not using that to get into your farms account. What happens is normally these are from your neighbors, except that they are working more than 1 account and using the switch user in Facebook to change between accounts. When they do that the data sent to Farm Town does not switch to the correct account information.
If you see those in your train manager, do not click on them there to boost them. Instead go to your My Requests and you will see them there with the correct name on them. Boost them from there and it will work correctly.
Facebook may be restricting your activity because you are posting too many times such as copying your posts to groups. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this. I would cut down how many times you post from the game and copying those to groups.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working