Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3866&farm_ix=2
Thanks, Taz. Above is the link to one of my farms. I've tried everything you suggested and a few things of my own. I would appreciate it if SLASHKEY could solve the mystery of the disappearing workbenches. Again, let me reiterate that I can use the 'start all' button on all the workbench facilities. I'm just trying to buy the turbo workbenches. Thanks for your help.
Just a thought - have you tried looking behind your semis? Or behind hills and water? Although the tool should still show up with the search on the right farm.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 26 2013, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl-m-l View Post
I went blank on the 12th of October, I have not had a single post from a neighbor since that date. No facilities, refer clients, bonus, or ingredient requests! Have I inadvertently changed something? If so, how do I fix it...
Hover your mouse pointer over Newsfeed in the left column of your Facebook Home page. You will see a pencil symbol appear to the left of it. Click on that pencil and choose Edit. In the screen that pops up look for Farm Town. If it is there click on the X to the right of that to remove it from that blocked list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just a thought - have you tried looking behind your semis? Or behind hills and water? Although the tool should still show up with the search on the right farm.
Thanks Maggie and Taz for the suggestions. I'll move a few trucks and mountains while waiting for the powers to be to jump in the conversation.
Old Oct 26 2013, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Thanks Maggie and Taz for the suggestions. I'll move a few trucks and mountains while waiting for the powers to be to jump in the conversation.
Your best bet would be to contact Support about this. I don't think any more can be done through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form, and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2013, 05:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Since this update I miss seeing our neighbors online at the front of the neighbor list. Now it is as long ago. They are in their normal spot in line of level. Just got lazy I guess. Now I need to click back to see who is online. LOLOL.
Old Oct 26 2013, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
Since this update I miss seeing our neighbors online at the front of the neighbor list. Now it is as long ago. They are in their normal spot in line of level. Just got lazy I guess. Now I need to click back to see who is online. LOLOL.
Click on a neighbor and the top item in the menu is to Order by Online Status. That will put them back in the old order.
Old Oct 26 2013, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Click on a neighbor and the top item in the menu is to Order by Online Status. That will put them back in the old order.
Thank You Taz.
Old Oct 27 2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Your best bet would be to contact Support about this. I don't think any more can be done through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form, and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
I've contacted support. Thanks for the link. I've been playing since 2009 and have never had to do that!
Old Oct 27 2013, 02:39 PM
Popular Farmer ( Level 9 )

Farmer Since: Oct 26 2013
Level:
Trophies: 3
XP:

Woot thanks for the update

Visit Rise N Shine

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2013, 09:48 PM

Something's up...Nobody can get their farms to load or get the 0x25 error...and they still won't load
Closed Thread