Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2014, 09:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198

All these new things are great. But I have an open job ticket from a month ago whereby I had 177,000 animals stolen including 266 bought with farm cash. NO reply from Slashkey.
Old Jul 16 2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
New stuff now the fun begins..... Thanks Developers for a great game!
Yes....many thanks. Love the way the gifts are taken and given now as it's so much less hassle. Thank you.
Old Jul 16 2014, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
A weird thing happened on my farm just awhile ago:-

When filling my facs just now I had the 'Ticket Booth 4th Dan Degree' box pop up at least FIFTY times - but no other belt bonuses at all.

Also - I haven't been able to get my gifts since about three upgrades ago when using the Chrome browser, I've always had to go and use the SeaMonkey browser which picks them up okay.

Chrome is still not working for picking up the gifts and the new 'accept all' and 'exchange all' doesn't work in Chrome either, but it does in SeaMonkey now although it didn't at the start.

Cheers....Dawn
For your problem using Chrome have you tried resetting Chrome back to default settings? Some have done that and everything started working again for gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2014, 10:43 AM

Default Train Boosts not working?

Are the train boost requests not working now? I logged in this morning and had several train boosts waiting, and they all came up as expired...
Old Jul 16 2014, 10:43 AM

That's the best thing ever with gifts... Works great and saves so much time... a few clicks and BANG!!! You're done... thank you... so far this update is wonderful thank you for all your hard work i know this isn't easy... looking forward to next month getting the rest of the 12 x 12 toys...
Old Jul 16 2014, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
Are the train boost requests not working now? I logged in this morning and had several train boosts waiting, and they all came up as expired...
I had one this morning and it worked. When you get that run the memcache after you accept the first one and it is expired. That should make the rest work after you reload. The first one may or may not come back after doing that.
Here are the instructions for clearing:
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2014, 11:32 AM

WOW! The 12x12 is fast. I hired a neighbor to plow 11 farms and he was done before song number 4 on my playlist was complete!!!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 16 2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what happen to my use to be white bar that was underneath my experience points, it changed to a mouse brown, whats the deal? i dont like mouse brown
I noticed that too. It does not effect the number of points or the level you are on though. So it may be just to keep people from thinking they're about to level up when they are already on the current last level - 550. It is done every once in while, but this is first time I've seen anyone comment on it. (Mice come in white too! So it changed from a white mouse to a brown one.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 16 2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thank you Devs for this latest update . I LOVE what you have done with the gifts, makes it so much easier and quicker, may encourage more people to send them now

Next job is to re-vamp the actual gifts though - just saying
a little sorting goes a LONG way to the hearts of the faithful farmers.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 16 2014, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

why when i refresh my farm it takes me to someone else farm....the same farm i do not know who this person is
Closed Thread