Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2021, 09:34 AM

When harvesting crops the count doesn't increase in the seed section of the store unless I reload the game.
Old Jan 04 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
I caught an issue not mentioned before. Animals in storage don't show pictures.
Hi lkendter,
I just checked and they are showing for me. Try changing filter to Animals and see if they show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraVanna View Post
I cant run the html5 version on puffin or google chrome, not sure why it wont work on my machine, is there something im missing? Vanna
Hi UltraVanna,
The first time you try to load the game using HTML it last a while as all graphics have to be loaded.

If you wish, go to your flash version and uncheck everythig for Show.... in your preferences and then try to load HTML version again.

If that doesnt work for you, then:

Which browser are you using? Is it updated to last version? Did you try another browser to check if it works for you?

Also if you have an extension added to your browser let say to get Facebook in the old version or any other extension added, then please remove one of them, restart your browser and check if the game loads in HTML5.

If you have more than one extension added you have to do the same with each of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When harvesting crops the count doesn't increase in the seed section of the store unless I reload the game.
Hi Dr Dirt,
As in Flash version not everything updates imediately. If they did then your operations would slow down.
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:16 AM

In anticipation that the game features may take "a while" to become fully operational, I am clearing up my storage (crops, trees, etc). As I can tell right now of the new platform, we will not initially be able to tell what we have in storage, sell product, or use the feature that tells you what amount of ingredients that you need to fully fill facilities. We WILL be able to plant, harvest, fish, and do flowers, trees. I guess my question is if my storage gets full (and won't be able to actually see what is in storage)..... what happens with the "extra"?
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul View Post
january 3rd, 11:45pm.

- fixes for fonts on most texts and screens, adjustments when zoom in/out in the browser

Thank you for improving read ability.
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
In anticipation that the game features may take "a while" to become fully operational, I am clearing up my storage (crops, trees, etc). As I can tell right now of the new platform, we will not initially be able to tell what we have in storage, sell product, or use the feature that tells you what amount of ingredients that you need to fully fill facilities. We WILL be able to plant, harvest, fish, and do flowers, trees. I guess my question is if my storage gets full (and won't be able to actually see what is in storage)..... what happens with the "extra"?
Hi Gail Green Jeans,
You can see what you have in storage and even the percentage of storage used. You are correct we are not able to sell any currently.

As far as the extra we do not have any information as to what will happen at this time. Hopefully the developers will get at least the neighbors and markets available soon.
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:42 AM

I can't find my seaport, train or any managers in the new HTML5 version. How will I ever make the version over if they are not there? Help Please
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Gail Green Jeans,
You can see what you have in storage and even the percentage of storage used. You are correct we are not able to sell any currently.

As far as the extra we do not have any information as to what will happen at this time. Hopefully the developers will get at least the neighbors and markets available soon.
Thank you Taz. My habit is to keep a level of 2 years of all harvests in my storage. I have gone thru and sold off tons of it and am backing off harvesting flowers, trees, etc at this time so as not to refill my storage and then lose things that are especially valuable to me (in case flash vanishes at a point that is not exactly convenient for my tabulations).

Also... when I looked at my html version this AM, all the stuff that was too tiny to see yesterday is full-sized today. YAY!!!!
Old Jan 04 2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
I can't find my seaport, train or any managers in the new HTML5 version. How will I ever make the version over if they are not there? Help Please
Hi bgfarmer

This is a restricted version of the game, more things will be added in a time. You can read what we have at this moment in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl