Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
it is to complete 2,but if you have just opened one that morning because you collected your FC for the 8 quest there is no way you can open the second one or complete the first one because it takes time to grow crops and make fuel etc etc.
Hi hilda

If it is to open 2 regular quests daily then it is not easy. If it is to complete 2 regular or cooperative quests that day, then you have to think what is good for you depending on your times to collect.

Please think that all goals are assigned randomly, maybe you cant complete 2 quests as you have just collected your cash, but there are other users who will not have problems as they have collected days ago.
Old Sep 05 2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PharmerRhonda,
Thank you for your information! We will keep an eye on XP goals and see if we get any issues with them.
Where they all daily goals?
On the job hire that didn't work, was that the first time you had any get hired by a stranger goal or if not was it the first time you had that specific get hired by a stranger and earn XP goal?
When you say the farm was layered and it was an HP job, do you recall if the layering is where the crops are overlapped, or was it layered in such a way that when the tool dropped another crop showed up?
Yes, all of these were daily goals. Concerning the 1st job that didn't count for the farm pass, it was on day 1, and so the first time I had that specific "get hired by a stranger for experience." All the crops on layer (on all the farms for that farmer) were taro, and I was rushing, because when I was hired, there was only 5 minutes left before they wilted (that is why I decided to just skip to the next field, rather than take the time to click on the reward box, as each subsequent field was showing 1 minute less of time and I didn't have any time to waste.) I did consider if the issue was that it was Taro, a new crop, but I have no way to test that.
Old Sep 05 2022, 10:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
Yes, all of these were daily goals. Concerning the 1st job that didn't count for the farm pass, it was on day 1, and so the first time I had that specific "get hired by a stranger for experience." All the crops on layer (on all the farms for that farmer) were taro, and I was rushing, because when I was hired, there was only 5 minutes left before they wilted (that is why I decided to just skip to the next field, rather than take the time to click on the reward box, as each subsequent field was showing 1 minute less of time and I didn't have any time to waste.) I did consider if the issue was that it was Taro, a new crop, but I have no way to test that.
Thank you for your information PharmerRhonda,

If you get another problem with an XP goal or one of the other ones where you need to be hired by a stranger, let us know please.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 05 2022, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Default gifting in Farm Pass

How do you gift crops as a daily goal.
Old Sep 05 2022, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriharada View Post
How do you gift crops as a daily goal.
Hi terriharada,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the new release.
What does the goal say exactly when you hover your mouse over it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 12:53 PM
Account Not Linked

The message when I hover over the goal says: Accept 1 strawberries as a gift. Can't find how to do that.
Old Sep 05 2022, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriharada View Post
The message when I hover over the goal says: Accept 1 strawberries as a gift. Can't find how to do that.
Hi terriharada,
You accept a gift of Strawberries in the My Requests just like you would accept any gift. Please note though it does have to be an original gift and not exchanged for one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 01:01 PM

How do you know what is needed to do in order to obtain more privileges?
Old Sep 05 2022, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
How do you know what is needed to do in order to obtain more privileges?
Hi Gail Green-jeans,
What would be needed would be more points gained from completing the goals given. You can see the points required for the rewards across the top of the Rewards list. The rewards are shown under the points required.
All the information about the Farm Pass is available in the Game Guide chapter 34:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 05 2022, 01:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the help. Two of us looked in my requests and don't know how we missed strawberries. LOL
Closed Thread