Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2011, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I am having the same problem. Have to reload also to get anything. Sometimes I cannot click an avatar to offer products. Again have to reload the farms.
Hi ,

At the bottom of the first post, Raul said it was a known issue and will be fixed in 1-3 days
Old Jul 31 2011, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

HI ALL

I am really hoping for new level upgrades!

Please hurry with these.

Old Jul 31 2011, 04:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguenther View Post
HI ALL

I am really hoping for new level upgrades!

Please hurry with these.

Those will come in the next release Raul said, so since we just had this release, it may be a little bit
Old Jul 31 2011, 07:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

has something changed on the fertilizing? it don't seem the farms are staying for the 71 hours we are supposed to be getting

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 31 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
has something changed on the fertilizing? it don't seem the farms are staying for the 71 hours we are supposed to be getting
i think this has been happening for quite a while, ive had one farm in particular that seems to be running out after only a day or two, not the 71 hours...

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 31 2011, 07:16 PM

You can see exactly how much fertilizing time is left on a farm, by opening the extended toolbox and touching the tip of your cursor on the Manure Spreader icon. It shows 71 hours when you first fertilize, and the number goes down each hour. The only problem with this (a glitch) that they need to fix, is that when you get under one hour remaining, the minutes remaining display as hours instead of minutes.
Old Jul 31 2011, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Any specifics on this? I was just checking my settings and don't see anything that specifies this.

thanks
Im not sure myself Docperk to be honest with you.. I could only guess you can check these.. did you go to the PayPal site itself? I just find it bizzare that you dont need to sign in! As soon as I want to buy an item for cash and the box comes up to ask how much I want.. I click on the one for example.. 55 farm cash.. then it asks me how I want to pay, so I click on PayPal.. and it takes me to the sign in page straight away. My email sign in field has my email in it.. but the password field is blank and I have to type it in every time, with out fail.. thats why I assumed it had something to do with settings in PayPal. I really hope you can find out something, or change something, as it must be such a concern! Good luck!
Old Jul 31 2011, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Im not sure myself Docperk to be honest with you.. I could only guess you can check these.. did you go to the PayPal site itself? I just find it bizzare that you dont need to sign in! As soon as I want to buy an item for cash and the box comes up to ask how much I want.. I click on the one for example.. 55 farm cash.. then it asks me how I want to pay, so I click on PayPal.. and it takes me to the sign in page straight away. My email sign in field has my email in it.. but the password field is blank and I have to type it in every time, with out fail.. thats why I assumed it had something to do with settings in PayPal. I really hope you can find out something, or change something, as it must be such a concern! Good luck!
Kahra, how many times have you bought Farm Cash since the change to having to buy credits? Also is the email address you use for Paypal one of the email addresses you have registered with Facebook to use?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
My suggestion is to go to FB Accounts tab...click on credits and under payments method, click manage..then remove pay pal from the box so that when you go to purchase credits they will have to ask you all this info...be sure to look for something that says "Do you want FB to store this info" or something like that. It may not be there. I'm just guessing from experience with other types of things like this.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 31 2011, 08:08 PM

I can't believe this...only yesterday I was asking for a way to tell how much you had in storage of different items, without having to go through the whole list in storage!!

This was sooner said than done!! You have made me happy as a clam!!