Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 12 2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Hmmm when I look at them I see them at the end of the other facilities.
Now that's just bizarre. With 10 posts per page, they show up as post #10. When I changed to 40 posts per page to give you a screen cap, they move to post #14. Back to 10 posts per page, back to post #10.
Old Aug 12 2011, 02:27 PM

Have a question-might have something to do with update not sure-just went to send out gifts and pictures of all animals were gone. Just circle with mark in it with animals name underneath. Do you suppose a new design is in the works for them?
Old Aug 12 2011, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebLeah View Post
Have a question-might have something to do with update not sure-just went to send out gifts and pictures of all animals were gone. Just circle with mark in it with animals name underneath. Do you suppose a new design is in the works for them?
Well it could be a few things. Flash is having issues and FB is rolling out new stuff, so it could be either of those, not necessarily FT.
Old Aug 12 2011, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there Athena.

These problems are due to a recent update release of Adobe flash player. Until Adobe releases a new version or a fix, there are a few few things you can try if you choose..........

If you're using another browser besides Chrome.. and have already updated flash, then you can uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash instead, they are still available on the adobe website, a google search should bring those up easily enough.

If you really cant bear to use another browser and the only issue that is irritating you is the display of words when hovering over an item like, the sea coasts or crops, try this......

Hover your mouse on the crop/ tree/water that you want to see the information for ( e.g percentage of growth or how many fish in the water). Zoom in with the wheel just one click. This usually brings the proper display into view. The trick is to NOT move the mouse while you do it. As soon as the mouse moves, it goes back to the vertical display.
I dont think this is related to flash, because i have the latest version of flash (v10.3) and use firefox (v3.6), and play this game thru myspace.
I've never seen the words go vertical etc like ppl are talking about.
The problem must be related to another browser or the fact they play on facebook, cause my latest flash version doesnt do any of that stuff
Old Aug 12 2011, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I dont think this is related to flash, because i have the latest version of flash and use firefox, and play this game thru myspace.
The problem must be related to another browser or the fact they play on facebook, cause my latest flash version doesnt do any of that stuff
Verify that you have version 10.3.183.5. If not then you do not have the latest version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I dont think this is related to flash, because i have the latest version of flash (v10.3) and use firefox (v3.6), and play this game thru myspace.
The vertical words are without a doubt a problem of the latest version of Flash no matter what browser you are using. I uninstalled mine and went back to 10.3.181.34 and it works fine in all browsers. 10.3.181.35 is the version with the problem.
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Verify that you have version 10.3.183.5. If not then you do not have the latest version.
I have the latest version and just removed it and reinstalled it and still cannot exchange gifts, select which gift to send back and now all the label are vertical and I can't tell what some of them are or if they are ready to harvest.
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
I have the latest version and just removed it and reinstalled it and still cannot exchange gifts, select which gift to send back and now all the label are vertical and I can't tell what some of them are or if they are ready to harvest.
This doesn't have anything to do with the gift exchange.
Removing and re-installing the new version will not fix the the vertical text because it is the new version of Adobe Flash causing this problem.
This is what the moderators are explaining about this:
The issues people are experiencing with some browsers are due to a recent update release of Adobe flash player. Until Adobe releases a new version or a fix, there are a few few things you can try if you choose..........

Use another browser.

If you're using another browser besides Chrome.. and have already updated flash, then you can uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash instead, they are still available on the adobe website, a google search should bring those up easily enough.

If you really cant bear to use another browser and the only issue that is irritating you is the display of words when hovering over an item like, the sea coasts or crops, try this......

Hover your mouse on the crop/ tree/water that you want to see the information for ( e.g percentage of growth or how many fish in the water). Zoom in with the wheel just one click. This usually brings the proper display into view. The trick is to NOT move the mouse while you do it. As soon as the mouse moves, it goes back to the vertical display.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:53 PM

Is definitely Adobe Flash and/or Chrome. Switched to Firefox and everything back to normal. Hope Adobe finds a fix/patch soon though b/c Chrome is my preferred browser (so much faster and less glitches than Firefox).
Old Aug 12 2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
Actually next update will bring us farm 11. Then one day it will be farm 12 and so on. That will enable us to produce more and to recieve more xp. But that`s it. Would be nice if some little quest would be implemented in the game and when fulfilling the quest you recieve something unique which you cannot buy and recieve as gift. This games get boring without any change. So far, all we do is seeding, harvesting and put things in our facilities or selling services and that`s all. Come on devellopers the facilities were once a good and new idea. Please bring up a newer idea. Little quests with a bonus afterwards would change the odd daily farming. I mean the 1001 new factory is nothing new...
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today, and doesn't need and of the BS that Zynga is known for put into it.

GO PLAY FARMVILLE!!
Closed Thread