Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 05:21 PM

Just loaded up (last time tonight) and where you had all the info where others helped you, there is now a lot of program type print, and I mean a load.
Are we supposed to take a note of it ?
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Farms freezing up when h/p/s, had to dump computer and restart 5 times.STILL CAN NOT POST OR DO MY SHIPS OR TRAINS

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just loaded up (last time tonight) and where you had all the info where others helped you, there is now a lot of program type print, and I mean a load.
Are we supposed to take a note of it ?
Just also noted there is a box to click on, with "Toggle FT Console" in it, and on clicking it either hides or shows above mentions print.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I tried to manually do my animal sheds but it doesn't seem to be working at all. How are we supposed to get supplies?
Hi docmm,
The animal sheds are facilities and not available yet
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just also noted there is a box to click on, with "Toggle FT Console" in it, and on clicking it either hides or shows above mentions print.
Hi Nimo,
We do not have any information on this from the develoers yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Farms freezing up when h/p/s, had to dump computer and restart 5 times.STILL CAN NOT POST OR DO MY SHIPS OR TRAINS
Hi harrywhitmore,
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available. If it doesn't say it is added there then it won't work until they do add it.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Market Place

User ID 624036607

How do I get to the marketplace to hire and sell with the HTML version?

Doesn't let me click on the map

Jamie
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TGC,
Can you drag the farms back to the center? Can you zoom down on them to make them smaller?
No. This is my user id: 4972929572724865

The game is loaded, but the only portion of the game visible is the section that shows the coin symbol and below.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGC View Post
No. This is my user id: 4972929572724865

The game is loaded, but the only portion of the game visible is the section that shows the coin symbol and below.
Hi TGC,
Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and reload again. If that doesn't work try adding restart the computer.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
User ID 624036607

How do I get to the marketplace to hire and sell with the HTML version?

Doesn't let me click on the map

Jamie
Hi Jamie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available. The map is not available.
Closed Thread